+ Reply to Thread

Expert Clothes (B)

Greetings, I'm new to this game and rely so much to information provided in seal.wikia. I think there is false information listed there about Expert Clothes (B), it says this item was dropped by Mutated Aleph or Snow princess, It seems to not make any sense considering this is a 66 lvl equipment and those are 80's lvl Bale. And I also have tried to hunt for around 2 hour for each one of them and still cannot find the Expert Clothes (B).

If any of you know the correct Bale who dropped this item, please share the Info. Thanks

I think its normal for a level 80 bale to drop a lower level item. tho I have no clue where that item drops specifically the drop rate right now is not high on both server so maybe that's why it's taking you a long time to get that item.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

IIRC, you can get every class Armor from the Eugene NPC, but you have to do quest. Also you can get them by fishing, but not with Rusty Gear. Because RGs will only give you level 78 (B).
    When I'm with you, time passes too soon
    To me you're perfect, just like the moon
    Like a flower, our love begins to bloom
    Unlike Beethoven, ours is just a simple tune