+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    For what? This event was a joke. No one reached the goal so people were picked at "random"
    Lol I saw happy winers so can't say it a jocke, these events make activity in game so that's why we said about more events.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Congratz to the winners.

Isn't it strange though, that the server with the higher rates was unable to conclude this event, whilst the one with lower pop and lesser rates did? o.O
    Where are these rates on Jainus we speak of?

Not that it matters to me, the walters event that is, but the rates do matter before i start forging/refining and plussing.. I suppose it's a reasonable question.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Lol I saw happy winers so can't say it a jocke, these events make activity in game so that's why we said about more events.
    It's a joke to all those that tried just to see winners picked at random on the basis of "tried their best".
    What exactly constitutes trying your best? Pretty subjective wording.
    Just realized this thread was in Isen Server thread though. So, yeah, ofc they'd be happy. you are right there.
    I didnt try in this event so i never expected to win because the +7 is a joke. As the results proved. It's not gonna happen within a reasonable cost. For Jainus, you're better off buying the prizes from players individually than even attempting the event, in all honesty.
    But this is Isen server thread, so it's pretty off topic right now and i'll leave it at that.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    It's a joke to all those that tried just to see winners picked at random on the basis of "tried their best".
    What exactly constitutes trying your best? Pretty subjective wording.
    Just realized this thread was in Isen Server thread though. So, yeah, ofc they'd be happy. you are right there.
    I didnt try in this event so i never expected to win because the +7 is a joke. As the results proved. It's not gonna happen within a reasonable cost. For Jainus, you're better off buying the prizes from players individually than even attempting the event, in all honesty.
    But this is Isen server thread, so it's pretty off topic right now and i'll leave it at that.
    You know, I stopped playing rohan.

No anger. No money spent.

You're going to get an heart attack if you keep playing and be angry.

He's not angry - he's stating simple facts.
    Events like this can be made - I don't really care. I won't join them anyway and spend a ****load of money on stuff like that. As long as others join it's fine, they are at least paying the server bill lol.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    You know, I stopped playing rohan.

No anger. No money spent.

You're going to get an heart attack if you keep playing and be angry.
    lol. As i stated, I did not participate, so, like knuffl stated, I am not angry.
    So, i don't know why you quoted my post. Your reply should've been generalized rather than directed to me.
    Unless you just enjoy appearing ignorant.
    I couldn't even tell you the last time i've been genuinely upset or angry at this game or it's mechanics because, unfortunately, i've gotten all too used to it by now.
    Doesn't mean i still will not advocate my opinion for a change, as fruitless as it may be more often than not.
    I know things may never change.. but as the quote goes "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.". So, when i feel strongly enough about something, i will say something. Does not mean I am upset.
    I'm actually sitting here, enjoying some good music, drinking a beer, happy as can be. Definitely not upset or angry. lol.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

I personally don't participate in those kinds of events but if others enjoy them and it helps the community as a whole then go for it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Yeah.. There are disappointments when u did won from this kind of games.
    Just remember that you're not always win some things.
    Some people here think that they picked the winners randomly because they thought no one have reached the required tier. The problem with them is they don't read the event mechanics or ask GM's about it. I actually sent them a ticket when I first saw the event thread just to confirm if it's first 10 or random and GM's confirmed that players will be chosen randomly. Ranting won't change the fact that there's already a list of winners for this event. Just move on and accept the fact that luck was not on your side during that time.