+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Dynamic Exp Rates

So after coming back from a monthly break and started lvling with this exp rates being random I kind of like it. Makes the lvling more interesting and strangely more exciting.

So what do you guys think about it? Should it stay?
    Dynamic Exp rates changing from 20%-100%(20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%) every 1-2 or 3 days?

Discuss
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

today is mentenance

I wouldn't mind it if they keep it up. Little bit more exp is fine.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I like it, even if the rates didn't go past +50% and the 60-80-100 is kept for special event times and/or weekends instead.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

this ...bossted exp rates is a event exp boost compesation ...idk mabye they close it today or not , mabye they will keep it

Anyway it's still slow, nothing broken if it will remain forever or will be closed, but I think they tested the exp rates.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Anyway it's still slow, nothing broken if it will remain forever or will be closed, but I think they tested the exp rates.
    That. It doesn't feel faster even with the boost. Slow motion in slow motion x.x

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    That. It doesn't feel faster even with the boost. Slow motion in slow motion x.x
    I didn't feel the difference between before boosted and after, it's almost same xD or mby was felt for lowbies.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quite the mixed message here.
    If you don't see/feel any difference, there's no point keeping up these new rates.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I have mixed feelings on it.
    On one hand, it's an excellent incentive to log in and play. (logging in is what keeps people here, obviously. Hence the login events, play to win, etc..)
    On the other, I see it as something players will take for granted, which is the case more often than not, and expect this to continue on long after the "event'' ends. When it does not, forum posts and tickets about "bring dynamic exp rates back" will start pouring in.
    YNK can never win, really. Any time they do something to help the players out, it always backfires(for example, "bring back upgrades" comments).
    I appreciate their efforts at attempting to appease peoples complaints...but as stated, people take it for granted. Give em an inch, they take a mile. Temporary events like this, people want permanently.
    People keep wanting this game to turn into a pserver. OP weapons always available. High exp rates always available. Everyone wants to fast track to the end game with minimal effort.
    Upgrades are always available... For a cost on EM.
    High exp rates are always available... for a cost on IM.
    I see nothing but complaints about how things should be kept constant because people missed out on it... when it was cheap.
    Fact of the matter is, these things(once put out) have always been available.
    You want high exp rates? Buy scrolls. Want an upgrade? Buy one off EM.
    Prices too high because upgs are rare or prices too high on good scrolls because game parlor only, is next complaint afterwards.
    How many of the people actually complaining about these things actually farm and work for what they get, rather than let their money do the work for them?
    Everyone wants something for little to no cost or they're not happy.

Just like anything else in this game, for now people are happy. Once it stops because it was a compensation event, the QQing will begin.

Before the personal attacks start rolling in, i will say I am content with the high prices. I just wont buy it if i dont agree on price or make various trades for things untili can afford my end goal. Yes, i have spent thousands of USD on this game over the years. Yes, i've also farmed a **** ton in order to acquire the things i want. I still view nothing as unobtainable.
    The only things i see a problem with are things like absolutes sets(which are even more rare than most upgs) and forging rates(which were fine when Atzigan[he made excellent attempts at working with players on fixing that mess, when i last played] was around but no longer).
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9