+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Yea Im in Lucid so we are kos to E2n/ their alt guilds and anyone else that wanna have a go at us lol.

Last night e2n were venging us and killin our party hard and no matter where we went, they would find us. And because our party is made up of half hk chars/ afk ppls, its hard to keep fighting back and their main dhans hurt soooo bad.

I think we died atleast 15 times in the space of a few hours.
    Sounds alot like how Kenji used to hunt InfiniteKOS haha, me myself stopped lvling for 3 weeks at some periods just to make their grind non existant, Now...since Infinite is gone...i only got Past and Steve left to hunt...and they are stupid enough to always go back to the same spots over and over, getting kinda boring,

Thinkin about loggin my cousins ranger on Jainus to get some of that sweet hk rage action, ill run with whoever is outnumberd, funnier that way, it's been a long time since i checked Jainus out so please AurorA give me an update!

Who is taking the majority if the tsbs?

Which guild is the " zerg " one

Which guild stays the most in safezone?

and finally.....

Which guild prefers killing people on hk insted of head on pvp?

Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    E2N

Lucid says its E2N, E2N says its Lucid, I say the biggest guild is E2N

All the other random Guilds, haven't seen E2N doing it but Lucid will assure you they do >.>

and finally.....

KillEmAll

Thank you in advance
    That is pretty much it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    As im pretty much currently a freelancer, send me a pm next time, see if im on. I dont mind killing E2N.
    I just wont help 420. Lucid's fine by me though.
    Sounds like a lucrative business
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I hope they test exp to incrase it 300% perma soon cos if superior get only for 115+50 noone will can enter... we have only 1 player that lvl and he need party to enter ofc

It can be when we are trying to grind. Even more annoying when lead in party or who ever has to log veng chars non stop to change our locations fast. With scrolls and what not running, we cant afford to have to run to spots all the time and it seems to be that just when we afk, they come and wipe us lol.
    But I guess it's not annoying to your guild since I have a feeling you just go around and kill anybody. Time spent at the bind is probably frantic pressing on your lowbies you used as little victims. Hard life indeed lol. I just can't imagine ppl playing this beautiful game like this, but we all create our own games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Sounds like a lucrative business
    gun for hire can make quite a killing here (pun intended)

Yea Im in Lucid so we are kos to E2n/ their alt guilds and anyone else that wanna have a go at us lol.

Last night e2n were venging us and killin our party hard and no matter where we went, they would find us. And because our party is made up of half hk chars/ afk ppls, its hard to keep fighting back and their main dhans hurt soooo bad.

I think we died atleast 15 times in the space of a few hours.
    I tried to exp yesterday and that's what happened... got killed again and again so I went to dhan town then they got fuked hard LOL
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    Sounds alot like how Kenji used to hunt InfiniteKOS haha, me myself stopped lvling for 3 weeks at some periods just to make their grind non existant, Now...since Infinite is gone...i only got Past and Steve left to hunt...and they are stupid enough to always go back to the same spots over and over, getting kinda boring,

Thinkin about loggin my cousins ranger on Jainus to get some of that sweet hk rage action, ill run with whoever is outnumberd, funnier that way, it's been a long time since i checked Jainus out so please AurorA give me an update!

and finally.....

Thank you in advance

Equal2None/ and or their alt guilds take TSB/ Summon etc atm cuz we dont even bother (times zones, numbers and sh1t)

E2N is the "real" zerk 2/3 parties or more (not including locks etc) just to kill our 1 or 2 main parties lel

Neither top guilds really "sz" all of the time. But it just depends on the pvp, the numbers and so on. As of now my guild (lucid) is low in numbers (bored ppls and so on) and we along with our ally "420" are busy grinding/ farming. FateGod is +50 and working on his other titles

Two of our top core players in lucid are busting their a$$es to get +50 and they are very close.

But thats not to say we dont pvp and or hunt. We do. But as of right now, its like if we have numbers on line all at the same time, we pvp. If not, its a little difficult to fight the zerk who always have numbers and add anyone to their guild/s but we still try. We are the underdogs, but we still can kick a$$ if we have enough of us on

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    KillEmAll
    And Annihilation. New guild of TofuMaster I got told - another rpk community sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    But I guess it's not annoying to your guild since I have a feeling you just go around and kill anybody. Time spent at the bind is probably frantic pressing on your lowbies you used as little victims. Hard life indeed lol. I just can't imagine ppl playing this beautiful game like this, but we all create our own games
    Lucid actually has a no random pk policy. Its even stated in our guild message. But hey, there is the odd member or 2 that dont follow the rules and do as they want, but you get that in every guild. And if some1 happens to be in a party with our kos, then more often than not, they will be killed too. Our kos has alot of alts and alt guilds so knowing whos really a kos alt or not is a little hard.

How ever, 420 (our ally) have a different policy and do as they please. Their guild, their rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    I tried to exp yesterday and that's what happened... got killed again and again so I went to dhan town then they got fuked hard LOL
    haha

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest