+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs up Basic Ranger PVP rotations

Good evening everyone,

i Just got my brother to start playing rohan again and he rolled a lvl 115+15 ranger,

however, he would like some help on pvp skill build and rotations and ofcourse also what stat builds are the most legit one,

the only thing he have right now is the gear ( onyx dex armor +15, onyx xbox +12 )

so yeah,

i want all our pro rangers to step up and share their knowledge,

thank you in advance
    Last edited by Deathwatcherr; 06-20-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Banned
    This made my day.
    You convinced your noob bro to buy himself an endgame char he hasn't got a clue how to play. OMFG what a laugh.

Tip - you want to get friends/family playing, then get them to roll a character FROM SCRATCH so they can learn how to play it. As it stands now your bro is going to get his ass handed to him so much he will say fk it and walk away within a week.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    This made my day.
    You convinced your noob bro to buy himself an endgame char he hasn't got a clue how to play. OMFG what a laugh.

Tip - you want to get friends/family playing, then get them to roll a character FROM SCRATCH so they can learn how to play it. As it stands now your bro is going to get his ass handed to him so much he will say fk it and walk away within a week.
    real waste trying to be a comedian when all i did was ask for some help, u really cant have much to do huh sir? If you dont got anything to add to my topic then ill suggest you go and be " funny " somwhere else,

i posted this to get input from good ranger players, not to get harassed by some random forum troll

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm not home in the ranger's tree, so can't help you there.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Idk much either about rangers but:

They usually stay on max range and hit me until I'm dead. That's it xD
    Last edited by knuffl88; 06-19-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    real waste trying to be a comedian when all i did was ask for some help, u really cant have much to do huh sir? If you dont got anything to add to my topic then ill suggest you go and be " funny " somwhere else,

i posted this to get input from good ranger players, not to get harassed by some random forum troll
    You can "suggest" all you like bud. If you are dumb enough to invite your brother here and have him try and learn the game with an endgame char, you are not doing him any favors. Just sayin.

Ranger suggestions are for those that are building their rangers and need help how to do just that. At the end of the day, this is a game where you learn how to play a character by building experience while leveling rather than simply buy your way in and expect your money to do it all for you. If your brother was here trying to build his own char and wanted guidance, I would be more than happy to help him.

But buying a lvl 115 +15 ranger and wanting help to play it, LOL.

Figure it out. THAT is experience talking. I've been there and done it with just about every class in this game.

And yes, I am more than happy to harass idiots.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-19-2016 at 08:49 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    As the devil's advocate I'm just going to say: it's not like HKnitting is bringing any much experience to anyone these days.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Nor does buying your way into the end game when you are right off the boat.

Devil's opponent: If you are gonna HK with a ranger, you had better know what skills to use at what time. Those are one of the toughest classes to use on a HK.

Let's face it, Rangers are one of - not THE most skill-crazy classes in this game. They have far more buttload of skills and combos than most classes.

Some of them useful, some are less so - especially with the changes lately. Some like to use one set of skills over others and other folks another set. Unless you are building that ranger from scratch, you don't learn which ones work best for you. And this is the same argument for any other complex class. And trust me - rangers are one of classes that require the most amount of skill to play.

But hey, what do I know right? Let the OP's brother find out himself

I feel sorry for his brother
    I wish I had that amount of money so my experience in Rohan can be putted to the test

...lvling to infinity here we go >.<
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You can "suggest" all you like bud. If you are dumb enough to invite your brother here and have him try and learn the game with an endgame char, you are not doing him any favors. Just sayin.

Ranger suggestions are for those that are building their rangers and need help how to do just that. At the end of the day, this is a game where you learn how to play a character by building experience while leveling rather than simply buy your way in and expect your money to do it all for you. If your brother was here trying to build his own char and wanted guidance, I would be more than happy to help him.

But buying a lvl 115 +15 ranger and wanting help to play it, LOL.

Figure it out. THAT is experience talking. I've been there and done it with just about every class in this game.

And yes, I am more than happy to harass idiots.
    This how you know that this forum is straight toxic, one cannot simply ask for help without getting trolled and made fun of, luckely i got pms from 2 helpfull members atleast with good tips and guides and im really thankful that everyone is not as small minded as you Joe, You are not really making the forum a good spot for discussion about the game when you even attack someone that is asking for HELP,

lemme take it one last time for you Joe,

someone post a thread on the forum asking for HELP, you have every right to think that the person is stupid, retarded etc for asking for help, or maybe the person in your eyes dos not even deserve to get any help from anyone ( the forum judge have spoken lol )

But even so, you can choose to either just let the post be as it is or drop meaningless hate on the post and make jokes, You been on this forum since OB if im not mistaken, So why you want to make it a bad place for disussions or sharing knowledge and guides etc is beyond me, I guess you as an oldschool player who played every class and knows everything about them rather start forum wars than let other people share their knowledge of the game,

Once again....you are in your full right to think that someone does not " deserve " any help according to your standards, but you should be able to big a big enough person to leave a thread like this be and let whoever asks for help do so without you turning the thread into a bullying post,