+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    This forum is really steppin the level up, Even on a non offensive post people are still able to turn it into some negative and start trash talking at will?

I am very impressed by this forum really....so far i have yet to see a post on here that has NOT have had a single " name calling " or insult in them somwhere, cmon Joe, you could have made your point without the insults, if someone wanna roll an endgame char and drop endless $$ on it it's their problem not yours, you are not losing anything by helping him out, still, you are free to not help him out but that is very easy to do without bashing the entire post, either try to get your points across without insults or just dont write anything at all, i doubt anyone would even think about trying to see any knowledge in a post that consist for 50% insults,

Just my opinion tho, feel free to disagree just as most of the people in this thread disagreed to your methods of " helping " people, " I say that i help, therefore i help " **** what the person you are " helping " thinks of it, obviously they are all noobs LOL
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I'm just wondering where you got the idea that inviting your brother to play a game and then plopping him down on the end game version of one of the most complex classes in Rohan to play was a good idea. Did YOU convince him to do that or was it all his idea? If you are the one who 'sold' your brother on this harebrained idea, then I now understand why you are being so defensive over it.

I have told you a few times this is NOT a good idea. You rejected that advice which is fine. Just because you reject what I have to say does not mean it is invalid.

HOWEVER

Just because I disagree with your "judgement" does not make this in any way "toxic". It is a discussion where you are free to express your opinions and I am just as free to express mine. Just because that opinion does not align with your does not make it any less or more valid, or my whether I should not be allowed to express a contrary opinion to your own.

In MY opinion, someone that requires assistance figuring out how to play an end-game toon really should be learning by actually, you know, playing the game from the ground up in that class to understand what it can and can't do.

The people you are asking help from have taken the time and effort to learn how to play their toons. BUT it is not just a matter of learning what skills to build or where to put your stat points. If you are buying an end game toon, chances are it is already set up effectively. But that is not all that is involved. You have to TRAIN yourself and THAT requires many, MANY hours of training your hand/eye coordination to actually be able to use those skills. Again the folks that have been playing rangers for a long time like snipers and Ruben have done that training so that it is second nature.

You call my advice bullying. I call it common sense and applies to ANY GAME where you are required to build up your skill in using it.

But like I said. This is a discussion forum where opinions are expressed and refuted. You are free to accept or reject any advice you receive from here.

I normally am, but there are times when it takes kicking someone in the figurative butt to get them to understand when they are making a (often costly) mistake. That is not hating - it is being helpful.

Thing is, I don't mind helping noobs at all. I just don't like teaching someone how to play an end game character if they can't take the time to at least learn the basics of it like real newbies do. To me, if you come here fresh and buy yourself an end game character, you are on your own to figure it out. Now come in and roll yourself an archer, then I am more than happy to help you.

Oh! before I forget: Check your PMs luffy.

@kadeem: <3 you too bro
    My brother quit rohan about 2 years ago, back then he had a lvl 109 Scout, but he always wanted to try a ranger, but for him it was too costly to reset and such, Now 2 years have passed and he decided to come back and insted of starting from lvl 0 he was lucky to be able to buy my friends ranger who was quitting,

Im sure you have been on this forum long enough to be able to understand that discussions that contains insults are not the good ones, no matter how much u might think that your forum butt kicking have helped people,

All i did was to ask for some advice and you could easily just have clicked on another post and let the insults stay in your head, but the fact that you had to bring them out to get your point across says more about you than me or my brother,

and let this be the end of this thread, this took off in the wrong direction a long time ago, Once again i would like to thank everyone who stayed on topic and helped me out. i really appriciate all the info and guides you guys provided me thro pm. ( good thinking to stay out from this post to not throw more gasolin on Penguins fire ). Nothing more need to be said here it seems like

Knuffle,

Ronaldo,

and Tranquo said it all already,

Thanks again guys ;D
    Last edited by Deathwatcherr; 06-20-2016 at 10:23 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    My brother quit rohan about 2 years ago, back then he had a lvl 109 Scout, but he always wanted to try a ranger, but for him it was too costly to reset and such, Now 2 years have passed and he decided to come back and insted of starting from lvl 0 he was lucky to be able to buy my friends ranger who was quitting,

Im sure you have been on this forum long enough to be able to understand that discussions that contains insults are not the good ones, no matter how much u might think that your forum butt kicking have helped people,

All i did was to ask for some advice and you could easily just have clicked on another post and let the insults stay in your head, but the fact that you had to bring them out to get your point across says more about you than me or my brother,

and let this be the end of this thread, this took off in the wrong direction a long time ago, Once again i would like to thank everyone who stayed on topic and helped me out. i really appriciate all the info and guides you guys provided me thro pm. ( good thinking to stay out from this post to not throw more gasolin on Penguins fire ). Nothing more need to be said here it seems like

Knuffle,

Ronaldo,

Thanks again guys ;D
    Is there some reason you could not have lead off with that?
    Cheers!
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-20-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Is there some reason you could not have lead off with that?
    Cheers!
    Because i doubt that the regular player needed my brothers rohan history before they decided to help or not, only you did seems, I got the help i needed meanwhile u were still arguing your point so yeah...

Geez. This escalated quickly. This is the reason why most players shy away from the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Geez. This escalated quickly. This is the reason why most players shy away from the forum.
    Nah they just don't have the ballz xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Because i doubt that the regular player needed my brothers rohan history before they decided to help or not, only you did seems, I got the help i needed meanwhile u were still arguing your point so yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post

Knuffle,

Ronaldo,

Thanks again guys ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    This forum is really steppin the level up, Even on a non offensive post people are still able to turn it into some negative and start trash talking at will?

I am very impressed by this forum really....so far i have yet to see a post on here that has NOT have had a single " name calling " or insult in them somwhere, cmon Joe, you could have made your point without the insults, if someone wanna roll an endgame char and drop endless $$ on it it's their problem not yours, you are not losing anything by helping him out, still, you are free to not help him out but that is very easy to do without bashing the entire post, either try to get your points across without insults or just dont write anything at all, i doubt anyone would even think about trying to see any knowledge in a post that consist for 50% insults,

Just my opinion tho, feel free to disagree just as most of the people in this thread disagreed to your methods of " helping " people, " I say that i help, therefore i help " **** what the person you are " helping " thinks of it, obviously they are all noobs LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    ASK FOR HELP ON THE FORUM??? ARE YOU INSANE MY DEAR SIR?

This spot is purely for the forum warriors entertainment and the trolls private playtime, if you did not knew it before im sure you know it after this post, Welcome Welcome! a little tip for your brother, keep him away from the forum and make sure he focus on the game insted, if you want to learn about the game, stay in the game and ask people in the game for help, the forum is for the Rohan players who want to take this game to a personal level....and that includes making sure to state the obvious " im the best, i deserve it all, you guys are are noobs and deserve nothing.

Are you brother gonna play on Isen or Jainus? cause depending on what server he choose to play on he will recieve some extra trashtalk from our forum overlords.
    Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    PM me in game @ Success or Hydra I would get you in touch w/ my friend who is more than willing to help you.

The forums has morons like penguin so post at your own risk.

PenguinJoe - Setting the standards for forum trolls since 2011

Banned
    Somebody has to set the bar otherwise the trolling quality goes to pot.

Good evening everyone,

i Just got my brother to start playing rohan again and he rolled a lvl 115+15 ranger,

however, he would like some help on pvp skill build and rotations and ofcourse also what stat builds are the most legit one,

the only thing he have right now is the gear ( onyx dex armor +15, onyx xbox +12 )

so yeah,

i want all our pro rangers to step up and share their knowledge,

thank you in advance
    I have a ranger and idk what to tell you.
    Your post looks like this: "I just talked my bro into buying me a new Ferari and also he bought membership in your club (which is not for sale but damn he has lots of money hehe).
    So, could someone plz help ME (Where's logic here? He bought a ranger and he should ask the questions.)

So yeah, you all pro drivers step up and share you knowledge with ME." (Or your brother? I'm all lost.)

So yeah, plz don't feel offended here, but your message looks to me like that.
    And so yeah, I'm just farming in Lauke Monastery and some kids don't know monasteries are sacred places. They just get some chars from idk who and attack ppl at random. This is what happens when ppl just buy chars and gear and know nothing about the game or life itself, I would say.

Good luck to your brother with his ranger.
    Maybe it's just the way you asked for "help". For me it's just an info that you brother bought a ranger and does not know how to play it. And he listened to your advice. So, yeah. If he likes it the way I like it, he'll enjoy and have fun