+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Banned
    scouts are good for pve. rangers are good for pvp.
    If you are on a guard, never party with a scout at ronelia. You will get bored because they pick off all the mobs before you can run out to them

And TickleMyPickle's murdershot HUUUUURRTS! *why ain't he a dk anymore dammit? One murdershot made my 200K HP go *poof*

Man that just means that the real glass cannons are working as they should.
    Cant be more happy about it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    Good evening everyone,

i Just got my brother to start playing rohan again and he rolled a lvl 115+15 ranger,

however, he would like some help on pvp skill build and rotations and ofcourse also what stat builds are the most legit one,

the only thing he have right now is the gear ( onyx dex armor +15, onyx xbox +12 )

so yeah,

i want all our pro rangers to step up and share their knowledge,

thank you in advance
    Holy fk man :O where do you get that XBOX??? this thing beats the XBOX One easy omg man I want one lol...
    Last edited by Franky1991; 06-22-2016 at 06:20 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    There are plenty of helpful people around, though. Unfortunately, not many of us are rangers or have played them. If it were a scout, mage, priest/templar or human class, I'm sure there would have been plenty helpful responses.
    Personally, I'm not fond of the ranger's class and haven't played them a lot and never past lv 82 (my current ranger's lvl).
    dunno why Dekan is never mentioned anywhere... guess ppl think they are obsolete, but there's the mistake... they aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    dunno why Dekan is never mentioned anywhere...
    Because of the fish face

Banned
    dunno why Dekan is never mentioned anywhere... guess ppl think they are obsolete, but there's the mistake... they aren't
    no, it's actually because fish don't smell very nice

Lol the thing is that cause they are not the 1 button wonder cannon anymore no one cares about them. Sadly when it comes to real game skills 90% of the community sucks or is too lazy to actually learn how to get good.
    ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

IMO, dekans are pro now (with the right gear obv), not the one hit wonder that they were in the past years, but now deliver huge reg dmg and are more skill wise
    like you said ppl stopped playing them cause they can't one shot anymore, but atm with the new patch I can solo everywhere and kill mobs hella fast and I can kill almost anyone
    just ask E2N yesterday at lime LOL, 3 fkin parties and sh1t load of wizzies vs me, Bon and Ayanna with 1 priest lol... after they brag about they don't gank ahahah, but anyway we still killed em all like ants they are
    Last edited by Franky1991; 06-22-2016 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    scouts are good for pve. rangers are good for pvp.
    If you are on a guard, never party with a scout at ronelia. You will get bored because they pick off all the mobs before you can run out to them

And TickleMyPickle's murdershot HUUUUURRTS! *why ain't he a dk anymore dammit? One murdershot made my 200K HP go *poof*
    tested on me yesterday, he hits 12k-20k regs and MSed me for 287k, hurts af

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    Good evening everyone,

i Just got my brother to start playing rohan again and he rolled a lvl 115+15 ranger,

however, he would like some help on pvp skill build and rotations and ofcourse also what stat builds are the most legit one,

the only thing he have right now is the gear ( onyx dex armor +15, onyx xbox +12 )

so yeah,

i want all our pro rangers to step up and share their knowledge,

thank you in advance
    You can't explain ronger playz, you gotta play em to understand lol.

Few advicesthey are really basic)

- Use open eyes wisely (it doesn't work on paralyzes)
    - Get your ranger to +20, their ulti is EPIC
    - Rangers are not made to facetank, so just don't.....
    - Use Kaels bolt as much as possible, do not put points in Enchanted Arrow it's meeh
    - Keep detect on as much as possible and make it 6

There's heaps more but you gotta find that for yourself or by watching other rongers play.

PS: you gonna need more than just the gear you have now WM+7, mag dex tali+7, lvl 115+20, like 10x7 and every other skill you use 6, I'd use either a lvl 3 fox (which is what i'm using) or a lvl 3 lion king or lvl 3 Royal dragon depends on what you prefer. Rings? any bossdrop +12-18, upg rings +18 insu +18s all do fine.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h