+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    This how you know that this forum is straight toxic, one cannot simply ask for help without getting trolled and made fun of, luckely i got pms from 2 helpfull members atleast with good tips and guides and im really thankful that everyone is not as small minded as you Joe, You are not really making the forum a good spot for discussion about the game when you even attack someone that is asking for HELP,

lemme take it one last time for you Joe,

someone post a thread on the forum asking for HELP, you have every right to think that the person is stupid, retarded etc for asking for help, or maybe the person in your eyes dos not even deserve to get any help from anyone ( the forum judge have spoken lol )

But even so, you can choose to either just let the post be as it is or drop meaningless hate on the post and make jokes, You been on this forum since OB if im not mistaken, So why you want to make it a bad place for disussions or sharing knowledge and guides etc is beyond me, I guess you as an oldschool player who played every class and knows everything about them rather start forum wars than let other people share their knowledge of the game,

Once again....you are in your full right to think that someone does not " deserve " any help according to your standards, but you should be able to big a big enough person to leave a thread like this be and let whoever asks for help do so without you turning the thread into a bullying post,
    As sad as it is...ill suggest you go shout in all chat ingame insted, you have a bigger chance of getting help ingame than on the forums, there are too manny trolls on here that rather start forum pvp than discuss a problem or help other members out, Very sad but true, Welcome to the Rohan Forums, where trolls have been active since 2009, FYI if your brother fails with his ranger or, get bored or something of the sort feel free to pm me for a decent scout guide

Make The Forum Great Again?

ooopps forgot thats impossible with 60% trolls and 20% smurf accounts, i salute the remaining 20 % who has been active here manny years and helped people insted of trolling them. You guys gives this forum a liiiiiittle bit of hope i guess

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    There are plenty of helpful people around, though. Unfortunately, not many of us are rangers or have played them. If it were a scout, mage, priest/templar or human class, I'm sure there would have been plenty helpful responses.
    Personally, I'm not fond of the ranger's class and haven't played them a lot and never past lv 82 (my current ranger's lvl).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

ASK FOR HELP ON THE FORUM??? ARE YOU INSANE MY DEAR SIR?

This spot is purely for the forum warriors entertainment and the trolls private playtime, if you did not knew it before im sure you know it after this post, Welcome Welcome! a little tip for your brother, keep him away from the forum and make sure he focus on the game insted, if you want to learn about the game, stay in the game and ask people in the game for help, the forum is for the Rohan players who want to take this game to a personal level....and that includes making sure to state the obvious " im the best, i deserve it all, you guys are are noobs and deserve nothing.

Are you brother gonna play on Isen or Jainus? cause depending on what server he choose to play on he will recieve some extra trashtalk from our forum overlords.
    Last edited by ronaldo01; 06-20-2016 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    There are plenty of helpful people around, though. Unfortunately, not many of us are rangers or have played them. If it were a scout, mage, priest/templar or human class, I'm sure there would have been plenty helpful responses.
    Personally, I'm not fond of the ranger's class and haven't played them a lot and never past lv 82 (my current ranger's lvl).
    Phoenix keeps it pro like always, i like how i always find you in the middle of troll caves but you still manage to keep your post to the actual topic without insulting someone along the way, We need more people like you for sure

Sigh

So what do you guys want to read?
    Rangers are great at killing anything and everything its like a Dhan with 24/7 Mobility and ranged normal/skill hits.
    Use Anti Potion to kill your tankier targets faster and or Silence Shot if its a target that can Rush, Shoulder Charge, Death Call, Air Burst you. With the updated skills Speed Wing is the only combo buff you'll need to kill mostly anyone and stay as far of your target as possible.
    Btw beware of Reflect skills and Mages/ Berserkers they could rape/disable you hard.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

PM me in game @ Success or Hydra I would get you in touch w/ my friend who is more than willing to help you.

The forums has morons like penguin so post at your own risk.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    PM me in game @ Success or Hydra I would get you in touch w/ my friend who is more than willing to help you.

The forums has morons like penguin so post at your own risk.

Much appriciated, i will do so later today then,

I guess people like him feeds of acting superior and call people who needs help for noobs and brag about that he rolled every race and class in the game, sad...

Stop hating on each other :c
    He might have had a bad day or so.

@PJ you should be a little more helpful as well. I remember you being nicer

Banned
    I'm just wondering where you got the idea that inviting your brother to play a game and then plopping him down on the end game version of one of the most complex classes in Rohan to play was a good idea. Did YOU convince him to do that or was it all his idea? If you are the one who 'sold' your brother on this harebrained idea, then I now understand why you are being so defensive over it.

I have told you a few times this is NOT a good idea. You rejected that advice which is fine. Just because you reject what I have to say does not mean it is invalid.

HOWEVER

Just because I disagree with your "judgement" does not make this in any way "toxic". It is a discussion where you are free to express your opinions and I am just as free to express mine. Just because that opinion does not align with your does not make it any less or more valid, or my whether I should not be allowed to express a contrary opinion to your own.

In MY opinion, someone that requires assistance figuring out how to play an end-game toon really should be learning by actually, you know, playing the game from the ground up in that class to understand what it can and can't do.

The people you are asking help from have taken the time and effort to learn how to play their toons. BUT it is not just a matter of learning what skills to build or where to put your stat points. If you are buying an end game toon, chances are it is already set up effectively. But that is not all that is involved. You have to TRAIN yourself and THAT requires many, MANY hours of training your hand/eye coordination to actually be able to use those skills. Again the folks that have been playing rangers for a long time like snipers and Ruben have done that training so that it is second nature.

You call my advice bullying. I call it common sense and applies to ANY GAME where you are required to build up your skill in using it.

But like I said. This is a discussion forum where opinions are expressed and refuted. You are free to accept or reject any advice you receive from here.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Stop hating on each other :c
    He might have had a bad day or so.

@PJ you should be a little more helpful as well. I remember you being nicer
    I normally am, but there are times when it takes kicking someone in the figurative butt to get them to understand when they are making a (often costly) mistake. That is not hating - it is being helpful.

Thing is, I don't mind helping noobs at all. I just don't like teaching someone how to play an end game character if they can't take the time to at least learn the basics of it like real newbies do. To me, if you come here fresh and buy yourself an end game character, you are on your own to figure it out. Now come in and roll yourself an archer, then I am more than happy to help you.

Oh! before I forget: Check your PMs luffy.

@kadeem: <3 you too bro
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-20-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I'm just wondering where you got the idea that inviting your brother to play a game and then plopping him down on the end game version of one of the most complex classes in Rohan to play was a good idea. Did YOU convince him to do that or was it all his idea? If you are the one who 'sold' your brother on this harebrained idea, then I now understand why you are being so defensive over it.

I have told you a few times this is NOT a good idea. You rejected that advice which is fine. Just because you reject what I have to say does not mean it is invalid.

HOWEVER

Just because I disagree with your "judgement" does not make this in any way "toxic". It is a discussion where you are free to express your opinions and I am just as free to express mine. Just because that opinion does not align with your does not make it any less or more valid, or my whether I should not be allowed to express a contrary opinion to your own.

In MY opinion, someone that requires assistance figuring out how to play an end-game toon really should be learning by actually, you know, playing the game from the ground up in that class to understand what it can and can't do.

The people you are asking help from have taken the time and effort to learn how to play their toons. BUT it is not just a matter of learning what skills to build or where to put your stat points. If you are buying an end game toon, chances are it is already set up effectively. But that is not all that is involved. You have to TRAIN yourself and THAT requires many, MANY hours of training your hand/eye coordination to actually be able to use those skills. Again the folks that have been playing rangers for a long time like snipers and Ruben have done that training so that it is second nature.

You call my advice bullying. I call it common sense and applies to ANY GAME where you are required to build up your skill in using it.

But like I said. This is a discussion forum where opinions are expressed and refuted. You are free to accept or reject any advice you receive from here.

I normally am, but there are times when it takes kicking someone in the figurative butt to get them to understand when they are making a (often costly) mistake. That is not hating - it is being helpful.

Thing is, I don't mind helping noobs at all. I just don't like teaching someone how to play an end game character if they can't take the time to at least learn the basics of it like real newbies do. To me, if you come here fresh and buy yourself an end game character, you are on your own to figure it out. Now come in and roll yourself an archer, then I am more than happy to help you.

Oh! before I forget: Check your PMs luffy.

@kadeem: <3 you too bro
    If you would have been smart enough to remove your insults and name calling from your post he might had taken the time to take some of it in, But clearly that part of your brain was not functional at that time, no worries, it happends to the best of us, or maybe it's like Luffy said, You had a bad day, which is probly the 50% reason to all these forums trolls on innocent threads like these,

needless to say, you are a veteran Mr Penguin and you should have more respect in your lines when jumping into threads like these when a random guy is just asking for help NOT MATTER THE REASON for asking for help, if you think it's stupid fine, you can just leave it at that and move on with your life insted of flaming the thread,

Have a nice day and happy trolling