+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Cool R.I.P InfiniteKOS you will be Missed, ( PVP VIDEO )

This video shows fotage from the last pvp beetween Kenji & InfiniteKOS before Infinite got disbanded and deleted by Jainus own Steve,

Before people start flaming this post read below...

* Not me playing, ( VietEpic Of Kenj )

* Isen Server ( No Uppgraded Weapons, rulers, 3.0 etc )

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5gcf_SR-ls

LOOOL xStupid die in 3 hits??? trans opa katar, opaniel armor +12. dhan +36? HAHAHAH over 4000 dollars gone in 3 hits?, ima use this video as my screensaver lol. Thanks for this

hahaha this video made my day, music on point!! Bye Bye Infinite, We had fun while you lasted....now only Past and Steve remains, and judging from this video....they will be gone soon aswell

What extrastat does opaniel katar get when transcended?
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

honestly not impressed.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    honestly not impressed.
    Same here thats why i didnt even bother to type anything about it lmao. Man wtf is this isen pvp **** videos seriously?

Just showing a 0brain character killing when dhan patch came.
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

That's just plain sad lol, so happy I left Isen ages ago. Like even the player that's playing that dhan, yelling GOOO in teamchat while he doesn't even have teamchat open to see what people type, what an obnoxious retard. Also, nobody playing warlocks/wizzards in Isen? They haven't heared about CC I guess, but well #Isenplayers lmao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I should load a warlock on Isen and show them what real pvp is. I saw a nice staff on EM the other day

as expected Jainus fanboys threw salt all over this post lol, i do understand you tho...not much to be impressed by people not able to obtain the same gear or weapons as you have had for the past 3 years, but like always...you retards will ignore that fact and simply start Jainus Vs Isen forum pvp...sigh.

and to answer your question sniper....

alot of people are playing warlock and wizard, but most of the high tier ones are in neutral guilds or were being kept out of pvp by Infinite or Kenji, hoping for that " suprise " effect lol, these days i see alot of WZ in both VN, Kenji and Final Strike,

i was present in lime during that pvp and this was taking place in february, So it sure has been some time since this occured, wait....why the hell am i even telling you guys this??..lets go back to " harr harrr Isen is ****ed up compared to jainus cause they do 0 damage thanks to no uppgrades harr harr harr " and so on....

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1991 View Post
    as expected Jainus fanboys threw salt all over this post lol, i do understand you tho...not much to be impressed by people not able to obtain the same gear or weapons as you have had for the past 3 years, but like always...you retards will ignore that fact and simply start Jainus Vs Isen forum pvp...sigh.

and to answer your question sniper....

alot of people are playing warlock and wizard, but most of the high tier ones are in neutral guilds or were being kept out of pvp by Infinite or Kenji, hoping for that " suprise " effect lol, these days i see alot of WZ in both VN, Kenji and Final Strike,

i was present in lime during that pvp and this was taking place in february, So it sure has been some time since this occured, wait....why the hell am i even telling you guys this??..lets go back to " harr harrr Isen is ****ed up compared to jainus cause they do 0 damage thanks to no uppgrades harr harr harr " and so on....

We know you guys don't have the same gear as us obviously. The lackluster pvp is what we were commenting on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast