+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadorus View Post
    Looks like some one just have make a agi dhan, o wait he bought a upg kater to.. ofc you dont like to get a nerf.. looks like you are someone who play vit dekan before, 1 shot 1 kill.. after the update you were crying so you thought the new op class is agi.. noob stfu
    hahah nah peasant im good with my guardian and ranger thank you very much, just getting tired of carebares like you who cry over again dhans insted of learning how to counter them....psssssst...come over here ima give you 2 hints...

1. Stuns,

2. Detect scrolls,

Now stop crying, go back to the game and learn your rotations, PLEAB!

Dont forget that Dhans both Preds and Avengers can resist and release from Stun and Root spells. You better kill em fast >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Dhans are the sneaky killer class. Always have been and the skills available for them complement that role.

only thing that I find crap is that when a class gets lil bit more powerful than others, everyone start changing race or buy a char just to be that class... when templars ruled, everyone went templars and now since dhans and half elves are OP everyone go for them...
    like wtf? ppl can't play characters unless they are the OP ones??
    in my opinion, being pro with a "normal" class is way more rewarding than being pro with a class that is already OP... but well that's me
    Last edited by Franky1991; 06-28-2016 at 08:08 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Banned
    That my friend is the way of Rohan and human nature.

Everybody wants to be the winner.
    Nobody wants to be the one constantly lying in the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    only thing that I find crap is that when a class gets lil bit more powerful than others, everyone start changing race or buy a char just to be that class... when templars ruled, everyone went templars and now since dhans and half elves are OP everyone go for them...
    in my opinion, being pro with a "normal" class is way more rewarding than being pro with a class that is already OP... but well that's me
    ^^much relate on this!!! for me when you go for guardians stick from it! if you wanna try other class create a new one,if you have time! so that you will much enjoy the game and you'll much more have a chance to learn more and not asking and asking...hahaha..!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yg99gY View Post
    ^^much relate on this!!! for me when you go for guardians stick from it! if you wanna try other class create a new one,if you have time! so that you will much enjoy the game and you'll much more have a chance to learn more and not asking and asking...hahaha..!
    Which is pretty much the same advice I gave someone else in these forums and of course got flamed for it.

Avengers have the timed immunity to all disorient spells while Preds have to rely on 1 release skill, and since most people switched to pred after patch it should be easy enough if you got a ranger and keep your distance or a guardian with decent gear to stun and combo them down quick
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    That is completely normal.
    I mean, when there is a new iPhone that will be release, everyone is on panic and dumping their phone then buys the new one.
    The thing is, we never get contented to the old stuff.
    When there is a new iphone with a build in light saber then we will talk about it. For now i am changing to HTC cause i need more memory and usefulness.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    and when dekan wasnt op what did you do? chronic complaints

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast