+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    We know you guys don't have the same gear as us obviously. The lackluster pvp is what we were commenting on.
    Noted.

sniper is not included tho, he just here to thro salt like he does on any post on forum that got something to do with Isen, so i dont think anyone on the forum expect anything else from him good to see he found himself a hobby he enjoys tho

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post
    Noted.

sniper is not included tho, he just here to thro salt like he does on any post on forum that got something to do with Isen, so i dont think anyone on the forum expect anything else from him good to see he found himself a hobby he enjoys tho
    i assume this is were i just write +1 for this post insted of writing something long that will be dismissed by the " haters " on here

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    That's just plain sad lol, so happy I left Isen ages ago. Like even the player that's playing that dhan, yelling GOOO in teamchat while he doesn't even have teamchat open to see what people type, what an obnoxious retard. Also, nobody playing warlocks/wizzards in Isen? They haven't heared about CC I guess, but well #Isenplayers lmao.

i guarantee that Isen is just as happy that you left dude, i dont know how Jainus look ingame nowdays with the superior salt players in lime crying when they lose pvp etc, on Isen only the latins and mexicans cry over losing pvp with english none can understand, on the forums i guess people like you ( representing jainus ) are still the flagship in the forums salt fleet

Waiting for the flaaaaming Jainus comment come back! incoming in 5....4....3....2..1.....
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Its not anything on the video that impress anything hes just simply hitting with an op class, zero skill not impressed
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    Its not anything on the video that impress anything hes just simply hitting with an op class, zero skill not impressed
    As the title of the video AND the thread emplies, its not made, recorded or edited to show any situations with ANY skill or OP plays involved, It's just a tribute to Isens no1 rpk guild, So when yall despite this start hating on the player in the video this just shows shows your lack of basic intelligence or ability to read titles above youtube videos
    Last edited by Deathwatcherr; 06-18-2016 at 01:57 PM.

there a lot of QQ players thats like to "pvp" afk" but when they get "pvp" afk bacj you can see how they rage a lot, is fun
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

ummm nice dhan

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    As the title of the video AND the thread emplies, its not made, recorded or edited to show any situations with ANY skill or OP plays involved, It's just a tribute to Isens no1 rpk guild, So when yall despite this start hating on the player in the video this just shows shows your lack of basic intelligence or ability to read titles above youtube videos

okay we apologize.

here you go:

OMG!!!!!!
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

The video shows some retarded dhan (playing the most OP class of all) yelling at his team GOOOO (while not even watching the chat) while then waiting for the right moment to unhide and give a few AOE crits to kill everything. That's repeated a few times and that's all. It doesn't matter what kind of gear you have, hell I just made a thread to prove that it doesn't lmao. But all these brainless idiots think they're OP because they somehow threw enough $ in rohan to oneshot everything without thinking.

I mean look at the dhan in the video he's so dense he unlearned the skill to communicate with his team LOOOOOOL. Even the people at the MC Donalds that ask me ''Do you want sauce with your fries'' after I just told em I DO NOT want sauce are smarter than this dude. And yes they put heaps of salt at ur fries goddamnit

I rate this video 0/8 m8, zero skill, 0 teamplay and the fact you guys are jizzing over THIS video says enough. Call me salty all you want, and stick your head in a pile of salt while you're at it
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 06-18-2016 at 05:11 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast