+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Doesn't matter how much DD anyone has actually cause the server has a DD cap around 70%, but just maybe that 95% DD could actually be useful against players with DD penetration.
    Some say 70%-75% dd cap but these are just estimates. I also asked the GM's but they just won't confirm this. So yeah there's nothing wrong of getting more DD XD, unless your character doesn't really need it.

There is a DD cap but it's not clear how much I would say 75-85% (I said 70-75% before but I did not test it thorougly enough). Where do I base this on?

Well my murdershot hits 100-120k damage on average with 0% dd. on 70% dd upg lvl 115 (5 heroic) on average I hit 30k (no scrolls, no debuffs etc. active). Now if I murdershot dual wielding guards or dual wielding defenders who can easily get like 85-90% DD (70+ 0,3*70 = 91% DD in one layer). I still deal about 20-25k damage with murder shot, this number varies tho and one cannot be sure about how much DD people have exactly unless they show the weapons they use.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    There is a DD cap but it's not clear how much I would say 75-85% (I said 70-75% before but I did not test it thorougly enough). Where do I base this on?

Well my murdershot hits 100-120k damage on average with 0% dd. on 70% dd upg lvl 115 (5 heroic) on average I hit 30k (no scrolls, no debuffs etc. active). Now if I murdershot dual wielding guards or dual wielding defenders who can easily get like 85-90% DD (70+ 0,3*70 = 91% DD in one layer). I still deal about 20-25k damage with murder shot, this number varies tho and one cannot be sure about how much DD people have exactly unless they show the weapons they use.
    Could test it out I guess. Just need someone with some extremely high DD who volunteers to die a few times

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Could test it out I guess. Just need someone with some extremely high DD who volunteers to die a few times
    Coliseum ;D

I could volunteer but hitting a lvl115 character naked no conqueror lvls and a upgrd Axe with 8x% DD should be able to do the trick.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I can't, don't have anything with such high DD. Fml

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Even shawnc1186? kappa
    They should go a make a baby already...the result will be a mutated Ruler holding an uppgraded mace that gets your rp down to 0 if you attack him,

i cant believe im saying this...but i kinda feel sorry for Steve, dropping over 90k rp to make transcended opaniel katar and armor set +12 with 200s stones ( 10 of them for every week ) and STILL get killed in 2 crits...im sorry Steven....Isen is not the right place for you to act superior on, go back to Jainus lol

So many haters on my templar Past just because I killed them and dont let them lvl and farm. hahaha. I remembered that Steve bought the acc name :tranquocvi1991. now he is using 2 accounts to talk on forum? ah next time I will use a ranger to pk. haha. nejoy the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I already did. He killed me a few times before he figured out it was moi. Before dd nerf I was >100% DD. now not sure, but it is pretty much pointless having an 81%dd upg axe and a 71%dd upg dagger (I do more damage with the dagger alone, go figure).

I think the dd cap is not more than 80%, sometimes varies, I already tested 2 weeks ago before selling my Axe 83% dd, with my 70%dd dag,and like PJ said I do more dmg with my dag and shield than Axe and dag, is up to the player.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me