+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Wow +24 didnt even know that ... sad you were with 200/200 stones and kill evryone in 2 hits.. really boring... before the update you were full str.. sad you change to agi.. btw before you gonna post that past was full stone to, he wasnt.. its rps waste.. you have more skills if you can win without those stones..
    Another one of Past dogs running to protect it's master, lemme school you real quick
    I was pvping past with my def today, ofcourse he came trying to rpk random partys likes always, fully scrolled, alm and so on,

he hits me for 17k each it, even tho i do barely any damage to him at all i combo stun him and he dies to mobs,

10 minutes later he returns and are now hitting me for 38k, so shhhh...just be quiet little dog, Past pop those 200s whenever he gets wrecked by Steve or Kenji...which happends more than enough everyday, run back ingame dougie i heard your master needs help Vs Steve in sunken lol

Wow +24 didnt even know that ... sad you were with 200/200 stones and kill evryone in 2 hits.. really boring... before the update you were full str.. sad you change to agi.. btw before you gonna post that past was full stone to, he wasnt.. its rps waste.. you have more skills if you can win without those stones..
    wooow this guy is actually defending past?

As far as i know, every player on isen knows Past is full of **** ad 200s, not even his own guild supports him, the only support he gets is from those ex LB peasants, so unless you are one of them i take u must be DontLikeYou, Whipper or Vodka, these are the only 3 people ive seen actually backing this asshole up in public aka pvp aka limestone safezone, probly cause all these 3 people are just as big of douchbags themselfs, Good thing that Past got himself a few friends who seems to be on his lvl when it comes to gameplay and trashtalk,

I hope you guys can live happily ever after

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post
    Another one of Past dogs running to protect it's master, lemme school you real quick
    I was pvping past with my def today, ofcourse he came trying to rpk random partys likes always, fully scrolled, alm and so on,

he hits me for 17k each it, even tho i do barely any damage to him at all i combo stun him and he dies to mobs,

10 minutes later he returns and are now hitting me for 38k, so shhhh...just be quiet little dog, Past pop those 200s whenever he gets wrecked by Steve or Kenji...which happends more than enough everyday, run back ingame dougie i heard your master needs help Vs Steve in sunken lol
    Rofl.. one of past dogs running to prectect its master? wtf.......... get a live man.........
    Last edited by DarkTuramus; 06-19-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1991 View Post
    wooow this guy is actually defending past?

As far as i know, every player on isen knows Past is full of **** ad 200s, not even his own guild supports him, the only support he gets is from those ex LB peasants, so unless you are one of them i take u must be DontLikeYou, Whipper or Vodka, these are the only 3 people ive seen actually backing this asshole up in public aka pvp aka limestone safezone, probly cause all these 3 people are just as big of douchbags themselfs, Good thing that Past got himself a few friends who seems to be on his lvl when it comes to gameplay and trashtalk,

I hope you guys can live happily ever after
    Vodka quit playing, he play now tera so you wont see him the next few months... about Whipper, i know he have only problem with 1 person ingame and most of the time he doenst play the game,all time afk and same story with Dontlikeyou.. all time afk..

so this means like 30 guys in Kenji hates 1 person Past.. 1 damm person holy****?

how sad is it that so much ppl hate 1 person.. and yeah i know he is a asshole sometimes...
    o wait i know the reason..
    he never share boss drops thats the reason? wtf..
    he try to hack some one? rofl

i just wanna say that evryone in isen just hates 1 person to pvp with??

GET A LIVE
    Last edited by DarkTuramus; 06-19-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Vodka quit playing, he play now tera so you wont see him the next few months... about Whipper, i know he have only problem with 1 person ingame and most of the time he doenst play the game,all time afk and same story with Dontlikeyou.. all time afk..

so this means like 30 guys in Kenji hates 1 person Past.. 1 damm person holy****?

how sad is it that so much ppl hate 1 person.. and yeah i know he is a asshole sometimes...
    o wait i know the reason..
    he never share boss drops thats the reason? wtf..
    he try to hack some one? rofl

i just wanna say that evryone in isen just hates 1 person to pvp with??

GET A LIVE
    So unless whipper goes around and talks **** about this 1 person to randoms like yourself it's pretty safe to say that you are indeed Whipper pff, i dont know how long you bee playing on isen dude, but clearly not long enough since u cant understand why so manny hates Past aswell, good thing you can admit he is an asshole,

but you forgot the part where YOU also is an asshole by associatoon for supporting him and the bs he is pulling, now i have not seen manny Isen people on the forum but i can guarantee you that if they knew that you are even defending past OUTSIDE of lime safzone ingame, there would be 2 people that everyone in Isen hates and want to wreck

hahaha i wish that dekan was my.. but i dont have any coin to spent on a game like this, i always stay in savezone and i follow the normal chat in lime with my selling char
    so yeah thats me

anyway i dont know who you are, and you dont know me, but i really dont even care, you are one of those Kenji players i think
    Last edited by DarkTuramus; 06-19-2016 at 11:03 AM.

hahaha i wish that dekan was my.. but i dont have any coin to spent on a game like this, i always stay in savezone and i follow the normal chat in lime with my selling char
    so yeah thats me

btw you know how long im playing on isen, tell me how long?

anyway i dont know who you are, and you dont know me, but i really dont even care, you are one of those Kenji players i think
    u ran out of arguments so fast u have to target grammar errors? kk lemme sink to your lvl.

" GET A LIVE "

HAHAHAHAHAH GTFO,

he did not say he knew how long you had played? he just stated that based on the lack of truth in your posts you cannot have been around too long, and IF you have been around for a very long time and still is this ignorant and still stays in sz during pvp i got nothing more to say to you man....you just ****ed yourself up for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post
    u ran out of arguments so fast u have to target grammar errors? kk lemme sink to your lvl.

" GET A LIVE "

HAHAHAHAHAH GTFO,

he did not say he knew how long you had played? he just stated that based on the lack of truth in your posts you cannot have been around too long, and IF you have been around for a very long time and still is this ignorant and still stays in sz during pvp i got nothing more to say to you man....you just ****ed yourself up for me lol
    Are you in kenji or friends? So far i know only friendly ppl are in kenji.. so you are one of those friend guild players?

Btw are you mad or somthing? Wanna talk about it?

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    what happened to 4.0?
    we had to throw them out because they were actually balanced we need to make the current upgrades obsolete to repeat history so upg 5.0 here we come!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461