+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    =_______=

...nop
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The video shows some retarded dhan (playing the most OP class of all) yelling at his team GOOOO (while not even watching the chat) while then waiting for the right moment to unhide and give a few AOE crits to kill everything. That's repeated a few times and that's all. It doesn't matter what kind of gear you have, hell I just made a thread to prove that it doesn't lmao. But all these brainless idiots think they're OP because they somehow threw enough $ in rohan to oneshot everything without thinking.

I mean look at the dhan in the video he's so dense he unlearned the skill to communicate with his team LOOOOOOL. Even the people at the MC Donalds that ask me ''Do you want sauce with your fries'' after I just told em I DO NOT want sauce are smarter than this dude. And yes they put heaps of salt at ur fries goddamnit

I rate this video 0/8 m8, zero skill, 0 teamplay and the fact you guys are jizzing over THIS video says enough. Call me salty all you want, and stick your head in a pile of salt while you're at it
    lol the hate is strong with this one, the king of salt has spoken " closing the thread "

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post
    lol the hate is strong with this one, the king of salt has spoken " closing the thread "
    eeehm why are you acting like this is something new? It's a part of jainus players dna to start flaming any thread that has " Isen " in the title or in any post linked to it, these people cannot be saved so let them have their fun.

Wow +24 didnt even know that ... sad you were with 200/200 stones and kill evryone in 2 hits.. really boring... before the update you were full str.. sad you change to agi.. btw before you gonna post that past was full stone to, he wasnt.. its rps waste.. you have more skills if you can win without those stones..

Yep, this video show, how bored and fking op are agy predator and how his patch distroyed real pvp (where you need of mind and tacktik), this video show me only a donator (alot of $$ wasted) which do like 2-3hits on all players and denotes this pro lol, I'm curious if sometime this RBF will be really a balance game...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    Its not anything on the video that impress anything hes just simply hitting with an op class, zero skill not impressed
    Brings you back some when you were that gayboi on jin with the crafted garbage.

Hey guys you wana know what the best thing to do now is? merge isen into the anus server and sell upg 5.0s.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    what happened to 4.0?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

Hey guys you wana know what the best thing to do now is? merge isen into the anus server and sell upg 5.0s.

lol It's about damn time

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

dont forget to mention that he used a fake facebook with girls pictures trying to scam people in every Rohan fan page roflmao
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    dont forget to mention that he used a fake facebook with girls pictures trying to scam people in every Rohan fan page roflmao
    u gotta do what you gotta do to reach trans right? When it's the next toons turn we gonna se him selling his soul on EM for 99999999 rps the upcoming week

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast