+ Reply to Thread
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

48hr limit - charge back?

I just tried topping up 2.5k on the other account - apparently it's also the first time using it. What I didn't know was that it has a 48 hour hold limit.

As I specifically bought rps on that account for a certain buy, I won't be needing it anymore after 48 hours.

Is there any way to stop that transaction of happening at all? I don't really have the intention to wait 48 hours - plus I'll be missing out on a (pretty) good opportunity buy.

Thanks.

Edit: well, got the rps on it in another fashion - still don't need the extra rps on it now, but suppose there's no way stopping that.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 06-18-2016 at 01:47 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

By the way, I'm not meaning to charge back due to dissatisfaction with a service - but rather because I had to double charge the amount on another account just to get the opportunity buy today rather than missing it within the next 48 hours (although I missed some extra rps due to unforeseen EM taxes, but oh well).

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Banned
    With paypal chargebacks, they assume you have tried to work out the issue with the vendor first and only come to them as a last resort.
    The only way I can see of doing this is to contact Billing@playwithi.com with this info and see if they can reverse the charge for you.
    I'm sure they will understand and would prefer you doing that rather than simply charging back (which has some nasty consequences).
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-18-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    With paypal chargebacks, they assume you have tried to work out the issue with the vendor first and only come to them as a last resort.
    The only way I can see of doing this is to contact Billing@playwithi.com with this info and see if they can reverse the charge for you.
    I'm sure they will understand and would prefer you doing that rather than simply charging back (which has some nasty consequences).
    I see, thanks - i just feel that 60 USD for a 3.5k char is a tad too much ;o - maybe i'll just leave it so - perhaps it'll come in handy.
    I've got the char through some rps transfers in the end, but not really the ideal way - lol. In 48hrs I'll suddenly be 3.5k richer on an account I don't really need it on d'oh.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 06-18-2016 at 08:36 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Never had a charged because I am sure at everything I do so. hehehe
    yeah I bet you are...

/sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Never had a charged because I am sure at everything I do so. hehehe
    The fact that you're actually on here like the rest of us, clearly shows you're not.