+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Inattention is the way which leave u without money
    Or depressive x.x

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Women chauffeurs are like stars in the sky: you can see them, but they can't see you.

Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

xD LAWL.

I'm not even bad at parking or driving, it's working fine usually. But my car isn't nearly 5 meters long :c so it reacts completely different when turning around. So yah, if it was 1 less I would have gotten out perfectly xD

Proves again: size DOES matter.

TBF, I drove the company car up in reverse on one of these (bit steeper though)

hard enough to be on 3 wheels instead of 4.

In my defense, I was still driving "L" (student)

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Oops! Ah well, happens even to the best xD
    I'm still in my eh "trying time" or whatever it's called. Those 2 first years where they are really strict with you. Glad that doesn't affect it since it's not a real accident or so. Otherwise I might have had to redo my licence completely. Yippie.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Oops! Ah well, happens even to the best xD
    I'm still in my eh "trying time" or whatever it's called. Those 2 first years where they are really strict with you. Glad that doesn't affect it since it's not a real accident or so. Otherwise I might have had to redo my licence completely. Yippie.
    Ah ye, they debated to do a similar system here but nothing changed so far. Atm It's a whole different system here.
    You get to choose between two options (after doing theory):

1) Pay 1200 EUR for 20 hours lesson-course, drive around with an L-sticker for at least 3 months (alone, not in weekends or holidays between 22.00hr and 06.00hr) and do the exam within 18 month. If you fail (too many times) and you exceed those 18m, you have to redo the whole shebang.
    2) Don't pay, but learn with a family member (or friend) for a maximum of 36 months.

If your theory license is no longer valid, you can't do the exam anymore so you have to redo that as well.
    Failing the exam twice => forced to do a course (and pay for it) of 6 hours. You can do as many as you want as long as it's within the 18 (or 36) months for as long as you have money.

It's a very silly system. Say I do my 20hours, I can drive on the street alone with a sticker. I drive like that for 3 months. I drive to the examcentre and do my exam. I drive badly and are deemed unfit to get my license, i failed the exam. I am then sent back home (I'm driving!!) in order to practice more. I cannot understand why, if one is deemed unfit to get his license, he can drive back home and is sent back onto the street to practice.. I did it in one go after the 20hrs anyway, but there are enough examples out there..

What does the L stand for? Loser? Hurr xD
    Last edited by knuffl88; 06-16-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    What does the L stand for? Loser? Hurr xD
    Depends on how many times that sticker is on that same rear-window ^^,

we have "starters" sticker. I wasn't allowed to put one on our car since my bf is driving for 8 years now and would have to drive the same car lol.