+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy GROWTH SEAL(7DAYS) not recieved

i talked to the newbie helper and yes i get the quest and completed it it was called "to all level 20 adventurers" but the thing is i didnt get the reward even though i completed it its not in my inventory why is that? help me please im begging you GM i need it

my ign ingame is iJazz you can look at my character please gm kindly read this

mabye u have allready 1.. to speak with gm u need presS that SUPPORT button TOP (UP) SIDE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ijazz View Post
    i talked to the newbie helper and yes i get the quest and completed it it was called "to all level 20 adventurers" but the thing is i didnt get the reward even though i completed it its not in my inventory why is that? help me please im begging you GM i need it
    If you already have a similar seal in your inventory, it disappears from the npc when you collect them and you don't get one. To get that seal, you have to delete the one you have going first then complete that quest. It disappears forever for that character otehrwise.

My suggestion is store all the stuff on that character, delete it and re start a new one with the same name. Since you are only lvl 20 you can do most of that in the noob zone.