+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    yes you can make 2-3 sockets in trans weapons depending on the weapon class, you need a shiny transcendence stones to make one. Options you can see players selling T-Asharts thing, those can be inserted to a trans weapons and also for trans armors too. T-Asharts Spirit stones dropped by mobs in mirror dungeons ^^

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    yes you can make 2-3 sockets in trans weapons depending on the weapon class, you need a shiny transcendence stones to make one. Options you can see players selling T-Asharts thing, those can be inserted to a trans weapons and also for trans armors too. T-Asharts Spirit stones dropped by mobs in mirror dungeons ^^
    I know that stuff. I already got one weapon transcended. I want to see other weapons as well.

Ill add all the new stuff after all the old stuff is on which will take me some time and I have a couple of guys keeping an eye on the page every now and then, I have some stuff in a folder full of note pad files =_=
    Thx for the warning.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Is it possible to add transcended weapons? I would love to see their transcended options. But honestly I don't trust wiki guide, they can be edited by trolls out there. Regardless, you're doing a great job. It will surely help new players.
    Is there any possible way tor restrict the editing option in wiki? Coz I dont wanna see wasted effort on some dedicated people who spend their time making guides for the sake of everyone
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    Is there any possible way tor restrict the editing option in wiki? Coz I dont wanna see wasted effort on some dedicated people who spend their time making guides for the sake of everyone
    I tried using Tor to when i was banned the other week and it didn't work at all so I decided to complete the unbanning process. But it should work.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    I think it's not possible. I find creating a personal blog even better than posting on wiki.

Banned
    Because I do not expect a huge amount of traffic on it I have made the suggestion in the think tank group that i could host a MediaWiki instance for Official Rohan for free.

However because that wiki could contain pictures and other information that PlayWith holds copyright to, I would need their permission to host it and a means to copy the existing wikia site - nobody would want to take the time to duplicate over 300 pages of wiki information by hand. I have ways to keep destructive spammers from polluting it once I have it under control.

I have not yet approached PlayWith with this proposal but I will consider it once I figure out the logistics of mirroring the existing one.

@aliencreature - wikis can contain links to personal blogs

Think Tank I like that name xD
    Anyways yeah it is a good idea and it can be posted as a simple link here in Rohan portal.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

*You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7