+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Yeah the man i am doing what I can on my end to
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

How much is 3.0 Katar worth today because im dealing with a lot of brainless people who thinks their katar is so " RARE " and is worth about 90k-99k rps and my guess is that its worth around the minimum of 65-75k rps because ive seen a lot of 3.0 katars being sold at that price with 5x-6xDD and if you have one for sale, please pm me! (:

If you want the real price of an item go ask Shawn but looking at EM prices could help to
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

hi i loged in and had tainted gems for july gem event appear in item box. i could not find info on event and need some info please.

Upg prices are insane, there's no set price for weapons because there is too few of them so you can basically ask whatever you want.

The last person I would ever ask anything is shawn RMT'ing scammer but go ahead, try and get rekt lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Upg prices are insane, there's no set price for weapons because there is too few of them so you can basically ask whatever you want.

The last person I would ever ask anything is shawn RMT'ing scammer but go ahead, try and get rekt lol.
    when you asked question is it fast like RMT? or if you will put the name shawn you're talking for RMT..

Quote Originally Posted by Yg99gY View Post
    when you asked question is it fast like RMT? or if you will put the name shawn you're talking for RMT..
    According to them, Shawn is a serial RMT'er and scammer, but I don't really know because I've never dealt with this person.

Quote Originally Posted by iDANIEL01 View Post
    How much is 3.0 Katar worth today because im dealing with a lot of brainless people who thinks their katar is so " RARE " and is worth about 90k-99k rps and my guess is that its worth around the minimum of 65-75k rps because ive seen a lot of 3.0 katars being sold at that price with 5x-6xDD and if you have one for sale, please pm me! (:
    LOL dude prepare to pack your stuff and sell your house and try to sell your kids on eBay...
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    LOL dude prepare to pack your stuff and sell your house and try to sell your kids on eBay...
    This can't be more accurate
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_902106.html

They are already trying, maybe get nice ruler+18 kkkk
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h