+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Sure, I have some questions either from myself, or questions asked to me while I am (semi) AFK in game!

1) If we started investing more time and energy into a wiki, would you guys be into that or would it be a waste of time? I think putting out more info, guides, and user generated content is a really great way to go to get some quality work.
    I think heaps of people won't even read it lol, it would be soo much work to make a good wiki page. Could try to make people add conetent to the wiki page and if the content is good they get a small reward, thus inspiring people to type stuff lel
    2) How are the scammers/hackers doing? We've spent a lot of time this last year trying to wipe them out. Has anyone been scammed semi-recently, or heard of one? Have they submitted a ticket?
    I think there have been less scams/hacks lately at least from what I've heared/seen
    3) How can I tell what my pieces of darkness onyx are worth? What stat at what percent is worth the most money?
    Darkness onyx comes forged in either 800-1200 hp or 200-400 hp, that and the + (amount of str/dex/vit) together decide the price of Onyx parts. A set is Always worth more than separate parts
    4) Is it worth leveling up any lowbie sets of magical armor? Would a well-balanced enchanted armor of Frioanne be worth it to use until Darkness Onyx?
    If those armours have lower stats but add the same stuff as onyx does it would be
    Let's get the ball rolling. One of those question Megathreads could be pretty handy for people legitimately curious.
    had to type something lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Another question.
    How many tries are required to get an accesory to +12? Post in ars 4 and 6 pls
    Last edited by RBNXD; 06-15-2016 at 03:48 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I don't think that's a realistic question @ RBNXD
    Depends on luck and cash

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I don't think that's a realistic question @ RBNXD
    Depends on luck and cash
    Yeah i know but if we have a general amount of tries needed to reinforce an accs to a specific number at least we know how much we have to try. Like for example 5 tries to +6 with Ars 3 or something like that.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

1.There are 2 repeatable quests at ron, what mobs are to be killed to complete them?

2. Is it dangerous to try and + onyx armor past 5 and what's the limit?

3. What are the best vit accs next to twins?

4. Where is that npc for forging option stones?

Quote Originally Posted by Elnair View Post
    1.There are 2 repeatable quests at ron, what mobs are to be killed to complete them?
    IIRC 1 of them is the imperial mobs outside the castle, the rest are mobs on the grass (the op mage mobs that always glitch and stun etc)
    2. Is it dangerous to try and + onyx armor past 5 and what's the limit?
    You need a p pres to go past +5, the highest value in the table is +30 but realistically after +15 **** hits the fan.
    3. What are the best vit accs next to twins?
    Keena's 1st and 2nd sign +6 will give you 254 all stats combined. Since thats a little hard to do the other alternatives are any ring with vit past +12. Artisan V +12, Craftsman V +12, Eurdrome +12 and finally Elemental Ring (Earth) +12. The eurdrome and the elemental ring earth both give 125 vit at +12 and the craftsman/artisan is just 100.
    4. Where is that npc for forging option stones?
    The alchemist of darkness is no longer in the game because well nobody knows.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 06-19-2016 at 08:54 AM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The alchemist of darkness is no longer in the game because well nobody knows.
    I tell you kind sir, koreans. Koreans is the answer to every unanswered unasked question in rohan.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Probably because they will soon make the magic tools crafting profession be able to make option stones. That is the only answer I can come up with and that Alchemist of Darkness never worked.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

It worked I used to have my guildies in the ye-oldeee days farm enchanted tonkens and ork kings all day had like 2 guild banks full of option stones and id throw them at the alchemist and get like 5 greens.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Do bosses drop when they are grey? I'm wondering because I'm 114 on temp still but Ashkeena is 105. So if I hit 115 - does she drop still or not? o.o

Edit: question answered. Just found out that stage lvl 1 is higher than 2 lol.
    Last edited by knuffl88; 06-19-2016 at 12:39 PM.