+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepingUndead View Post
    What's AD? That's why I can't afford vit twins atm,they fail alot..
    Armour defense, forged on weapons just like you would forge Damage Drop. Only Armour defense is far superior if you're not to the fullest geared. It boosts both your physical as well as your magical total defense.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Armour defense, forged on weapons just like you would forge Damage Drop. Only Armour defense is far superior if you're not to the fullest geared. It boosts both your physical as well as your magical total defense.
    I keep failing on forging weps,wasted crones yesterday for a better ignis staff. Didn't know armor defense would be better than DD

I keep failing on forging weps,wasted crones yesterday for a better ignis staff. Didn't know armor defense would be better than DD
    Only for pvE, it's rather a waste in pvP.
    You'd need to forge with 3x armour defense option (Flag of Roha if i'm not mistaken) and one hp/mp leech option (teardrops of Edoneh). Ideally you get about 20+% AD. Unfortunately these are not sold on IM... unless that has changed (although I doubt that), and can only be found ingame.

As for rates, well - that's just luck for you. It's supposed to be increased rates on Jainus but.. yeah.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Only for pvE, it's rather a waste in pvP.
    You'd need to forge with 3x armour defense option (Flag of Roha if i'm not mistaken) and one hp/mp leech option (teardrops of Edoneh). Ideally you get about 20+% AD. Unfortunately these are not sold on IM... unless that has changed (although I doubt that), and can only be found ingame.

As for rates, well - that's just luck for you. It's supposed to be increased rates on Jainus but.. yeah.
    Yeah,was ranting the whole day yesterday about the rate,well,if you have anything that I could buy(hopefully I can afford it) pm me,thanks Eagle

Could you sell me the staff?If I can afford it haha,what's your ingame name,I'm Ramsay,thanks
    I would sell it on EM for around 3k rps. AD weaps are quite rare, the last one got sold for 4k that I saw. Idk if that's an okay price for you.
    I won't be on until Saturday so can't pm you ingame :c

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I would sell it on EM for around 3k rps. AD weaps are quite rare, the last one got sold for 4k that I saw. Idk if that's an okay price for you.
    I won't be on until Saturday so can't pm you ingame :c
    I'm not that rich D:

I have just looked through my accounts, but I'm sorry to say that I cannot find these AD staffs laying around. I've only gone through 24 characters and 4 warehouses, however - so it may be possible it's laying around elsewhere.
    Will continue to look out on the other chars, but it's quite a hassle reloading the client every time due to NO EFFIN SERVER BUTTON.

I was fairly convinced I had some, though. Not sure what I did with it. I'm pretty much of a hoarder, you see...

Positive side of the story (for me, alas), is that i discovered an account with a free skill reset and a whole bunch of 300% exp scrolls, drop seal, 2 HK's and the whole shebang - so that saves me some troubles on the scout.
    Unfortunately it's also on the same account as the priest, which appears to be having 3 free lv7 stones. Oh well - so much for dual logging.

I have just looked through my accounts, but I'm sorry to say that I cannot find these AD staffs laying around. I've only gone through 24 characters and 4 warehouses, however - so it may be possible it's laying around elsewhere.
    Will continue to look out on the other chars, but it's quite a hassle reloading the client every time due to NO EFFIN SERVER BUTTON.

I was fairly convinced I had some, though. Not sure what I did with it. I'm pretty much of a hoarder, you see...

Positive side of the story (for me, alas), is that i discovered an account with a free skill reset and a whole bunch of 300% exp scrolls, drop seal, 2 HK's and the whole shebang - so that saves me some troubles on the scout.
    Unfortunately it's also on the same account as the priest, which appears to be having 3 free lv7 stones. Oh well - so much for dual logging.
    I agree with that server button,no need to be sorry,I'm the one asking for help glad I kinda helped you a bit with those scrolls and stuff xD

Hm, let me check my accounts when I'm back. Was the second Valentino yours even? I thought it was Sints when he played the acc for a short time period. But not sure anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Hm, let me check my accounts when I'm back. Was the second Valentino yours even? I thought it was Sints when he played the acc for a short time period. But not sure anymore.
    Not sure if I forged it, bought it or borrowed it - but I did use a Valentino AD staff on my wizard(s) ... it's however a very long time since I played one of these and I honestly cannot say what I did with it (sold it/traded it/ gave it back..).
    I'm quite certain, though, that I did have AD lower level staffs laying around (for lvls 30 till 60-ish), but I'm oblivious to whatever happened to that as well. I may well have sold, deleted, gave away or otherwise got rid of those.