+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need help with midgame items

Heyy,soo someone gave me armor E Edwin set and acc but now I've been having trouble with farming mostly for wiz and other access,hoping someone can help me,Ramsay ingame,thanks!Would appreciate if some can sell me valuable items

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Have you got twins? Because vit twins may be of tremendous help for (low gear) midgame farming. What weapon are you using?
    If you're doing only farming - do use an Armour Defense weapon rather than Damage Drop.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Have you got twins? Because vit twins may be of tremendous help for (low gear) midgame farming. What weapon are you using?
    If you're doing only farming - do use an Armour Defense weapon rather than Damage Drop.
    Can't really afford the vit twins atm,using both psy and int ones,using pluion armor since lv 41 atm,and a noobish hp abs staff. Pm me ingame Ramsay if you could sell me something good thanks Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by CreepingUndead View Post
    Can't really afford the vit twins atm,using both psy and int ones,using pluion armor since lv 41 atm,and a noobish hp abs staff. Pm me ingame Ramsay if you could sell me something good thanks Eagle
    I'll see what I have laying around - although I'm afraid I've sold/thrown away all the goodies as I used to play on Divinity/Jin/Isen and only played Jainus servers quite a few years ago.
    I'll get back to you after having gone through all the servers/chars/warehouses (seriously, why haven't we still gotten any "back to server list" button?!).

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

I'll see what I have laying around - although I'm afraid I've sold/thrown away all the goodies as I used to play on Divinity/Jin/Isen and only played Jainus servers quite a few years ago.
    I'll get back to you after having gone through all the servers/chars/warehouses (seriously, why haven't we still gotten any "back to server list" button?!).
    Alright,thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    So what is that button for? Give chance to those who rage quit? hahaha
    Can someone? Because I can't even..

I actually have a second Valtentino with AD + hp leech laying around. It's lvl 7x or so. I won't be able to sell it before the weekend though ^^

Edit: but you really should get that vit twins as well. Otherwise it will be hard to survive :c

Can someone? Because I can't even..
    rather not xD
    Last edited by knuffl88; 06-14-2016 at 10:52 PM.

Whilst I do agree that vit twins are mandatory for (not-so) cheap and easy farming, they are more of a necessity only later on (read: levels 70, 80+).

With some good pluion/edwin and a decent (AD) staff with leech, having int twins alongside your psy ones will be some nice extra damage output. This will allow you some time to do the twin dungeon (minor/intermediate) to farm some (vit) twins. Hopefully with more luck than me, as I needed 11 vit twins to have a working set... it will also make for faster leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I actually have a second Valtentino with AD + hp leech laying around. It's lvl 7x or so. I won't be able to sell it before the weekend though ^^

Edit: but you really should get that vit twins as well. Otherwise it will be hard to survive :c

rather not xD
    Could you sell me the staff?If I can afford it haha,what's your ingame name,I'm Ramsay,thanks

Whilst I do agree that vit twins are mandatory for (not-so) cheap and easy farming, they are more of a necessity only later on (read: levels 70, 80+).

With some good pluion/edwin and a decent (AD) staff with leech, having int twins alongside your psy ones will be some nice extra damage output. This will allow you some time to do the twin dungeon (minor/intermediate) to farm some (vit) twins. Hopefully with more luck than me, as I needed 11 vit twins to have a working set... it will also make for faster leveling.
    What's AD? That's why I can't afford vit twins atm,they fail alot..