Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
I was running on a devils canyon (i7-4790 / Z97) setup with half the memory prior to needing to move to new hardware (motherboard gave up and and couldn't find a decent replacement). same video and audio hardware. The Skylake setup needed me to reinstall Win 10 from scratch since the old setup corrupted my C drive on its way out. The Windows on the old setup was upgraded from Win7 to Win 8.x to Win 10.

If it was more than 'just' Rohan I would reinstall Win7, but everything else I do (including any other game I play) works just fine. I did dig into it and the GameGuard file \GameGuard\npsc.des (the piece that scans for speed hacks) is the one that crashes taking the rohanclient.exe with it. In short - it is the same symptoms you see with that Denuvo stuff.

I'm not at all arsed to fix it and I know trying to get the GMs here to do anything about it is like So long story short. not all that worried about it.

You might have a bit of a wait on that 1070/1080. It is released but due to short supply vendors are gouging like mad.
PJ, would you mind to advice that my new PC as below fine to playrohan.
•7-in-1 Media Card Reader, 4 USB Ports (Top), Audio [Top 2USB2.0, 2USB3.0]
•Integrated Sound
•NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 FH GFX
•HP Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 with Bluetooth® M.2 Non-vPro NIC
•4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-5820K processor hexa-core [3.3GHz, 15MB Shared Cache]
•SuperMulti DVD Burner
•Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS
•256GB 3D SSD
•12GB DDR4-2133 DIMM (1x8GB+1x4GB) RAM.

Thanks