+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    As PJ and a couple of guys have said in the past this server if it doesnt evolve and add new stuff is gonna die in a matter of weeks or months. The only reason i came back to iRohan after jumping from pserver to pserver is the new content and challenges.
    I agree man. I think the new skills and new content are cool...its just the complete lack of balance patches for years, the fail rates to make/refine/reinforce gear and overall pricetag attached to gear up, and the stupidity that practically all the best gear is acquired by cash and not in game is what wrecks the game. KRohan will probably be pretty well balanced when they release the pvp armor...but our versions going to end up ****ed up out of its mind when that happens because upgrades lol.

I just think that they want more money.This is how it gonna be,they gonna release this version without all those PTW elements so that all of you that spend $$$$$$ on ROHAN move to this new1.AFter few months they gonna add PayToWin elements here too so that you need to buy it here as well.Everytime you make your character at full and spend your $ to upgrade your character to max....they gonna release "new rohan" and restart your game and valet over and over again.

They screwed up with ROHAN 2 by making it MOBA/RTS ****game with no elemets or ROHAN at all (no open world pvp - pk,no our loved races,no MMORPG in general) so they have to earn money somehow..

Banned
    Rohan Origins will not be any less P2W than Rohan blood feud. It is nothing more than a stripped down (and possibly re-skilled) version of the current Rohan without much of the content (like Trinity, possibly conqueror levels, etc). I feel it will be a stripped down Rohan along the lines of Isen.

We will just have to wait and see what shows up.