+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Imagine all the new lvling. Without any armor or crones and stuff. Ugh...

As PJ and a couple of guys have said in the past this server if it doesnt evolve and add new stuff is gonna die in a matter of weeks or months. The only reason i came back to iRohan after jumping from pserver to pserver is the new content and challenges.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    As PJ and a couple of guys have said in the past this server if it doesnt evolve and add new stuff is gonna die in a matter of weeks or months. The only reason i came back to iRohan after jumping from pserver to pserver is the new content and challenges.
    All pservers as long as soon will goin down and players quiting or stoped played it, if it don't have new stuff or acction/activiti the players get bored... RBF is official server and in contrast to pservers with bad or good it ran continously.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    There seems to be some confusion, but this is not just a re-roll to the "old times" of Rohan.
    There seem to be plenty of changes in regards to armours, skills, etc.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    I'm curious to see if it ends up coming here. I doubt I would try it out My system was rebuilt on modern hardware (i7 Skylake/64gb ddr4 memory/NV GTX 970 video). Official Rohan absolutely refuses to run on it (no crash dialogs or gameguard complaints. It just starts and exits) and GameGuard does not like VMs at all so no love there. None of that is a problem with *ehrm*other servers that have gameguard removed.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    doubt the hardware is the issue, skylake is almost common these days - apart from the current GPU (had to buy a placeholder R9 380 GAMING 8G to bridge the period till 1080-1070/Polaris) I'm running "modern hardware", but no issues running RBF. Except when running anything that has Denuvo (yes, I'm looking at you CA/SEGA >.> ), then RBF just won't boot at all. Loader is fine, click the start button, see gameguard loader pop up and then... ... nothing.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    I was running on a devils canyon (i7-4790 / Z97) setup with half the memory prior to needing to move to new hardware (motherboard gave up and and couldn't find a decent replacement). same video and audio hardware. The Skylake setup needed me to reinstall Win 10 from scratch since the old setup corrupted my C drive on its way out. The Windows on the old setup was upgraded from Win7 to Win 8.x to Win 10.

If it was more than 'just' Rohan I would reinstall Win7, but everything else I do (including any other game I play) works just fine. I did dig into it and the GameGuard file \GameGuard\npsc.des (the piece that scans for speed hacks) is the one that crashes taking the rohanclient.exe with it. In short - it is the same symptoms you see with that Denuvo stuff.

I'm not at all arsed to fix it and I know trying to get the GMs here to do anything about it is like So long story short. not all that worried about it.

You might have a bit of a wait on that 1070/1080. It is released but due to short supply vendors are gouging like mad.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I was running on a devils canyon (i7-4790 / Z97) setup with half the memory prior to needing to move to new hardware (motherboard gave up and and couldn't find a decent replacement). same video and audio hardware. The Skylake setup needed me to reinstall Win 10 from scratch since the old setup corrupted my C drive on its way out. The Windows on the old setup was upgraded from Win7 to Win 8.x to Win 10.

If it was more than 'just' Rohan I would reinstall Win7, but everything else I do (including any other game I play) works just fine. I did dig into it and the GameGuard file \GameGuard\npsc.des (the piece that scans for speed hacks) is the one that crashes taking the rohanclient.exe with it. In short - it is the same symptoms you see with that Denuvo stuff.

I'm not at all arsed to fix it and I know trying to get the GMs here to do anything about it is like So long story short. not all that worried about it.

You might have a bit of a wait on that 1070/1080. It is released but due to short supply vendors are gouging like mad.
    PJ, would you mind to advice that my new PC as below fine to playrohan.
    •7-in-1 Media Card Reader, 4 USB Ports (Top), Audio [Top 2USB2.0, 2USB3.0]
    •Integrated Sound
    •NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 FH GFX
    •HP Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 with Bluetooth® M.2 Non-vPro NIC
    •4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-5820K processor hexa-core [3.3GHz, 15MB Shared Cache]
    •SuperMulti DVD Burner
    •Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS
    •256GB 3D SSD
    •12GB DDR4-2133 DIMM (1x8GB+1x4GB) RAM.

Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    challenge was brought by pvp guild vs guild so meh. having pvp for ruler and pvp at gratt was just fine.

new content made me quit.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 06-16-2016 at 07:00 PM.

i think they made this ROHAN ORIGIN because all that pservers , if i dont mistake ORIGIN come from ORIGINAL ... i think is a old style rohan ...idk if they have hk ...and lvl max mabye is 99 or 115 ....i saw on official site no EM only IM were can buy rings like in pserver's.. and more stuffs ofc