+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Rohan Origin - Questions and Informations

Hello everyone i have questions about Rohan Origin.

1. Will there be a global version of Rohan Origin ?
    2. If yes then when ?
    3. What are the major changes ?

Please reply especially masters of the game, surely you have some information that is owed to our loyal community of players.
    Let me give you some Korean websites and videos from closed test :

- http://origin.rohan.co.kr/Event/event_cbt_open

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFJv-Q70v-w

- http://www.playwith.co.kr/

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Interesting. They have different class-skills as well. Heroic seems to be a lower level skill as well.

They even have drop tables for their dungeons. I'd love some drop-tables here >.>. Looks like their armours are socketed though??
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    looks like a re-roll. watched some of the video. all i could see was a bazillion noobs killing vargs and imps. sadly chrome couldn't translate the web pages for me.

They could have worked on the graphic at least when doing a remake o.ô

Ok what I read so far using Translator
    It seems is a testing face to see how many users join and what are the things players want and don't want. Because of the past balance patch it seems a lot of players have been complaining cause of the so called balance patch didn't actually balanced the game(No sh1t).

Still translating...

So i read in one sentence that it said something about one server for worldwide rohan players to be in or something am not completely sure. Seems interesting.
    No Trinities, Vanilla server?
    Last edited by RBNXD; 06-13-2016 at 02:45 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

at first sight I though it was the event server QQ, but no, it seems like a remastered version??? nahhhhhhhhhh
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Its a server where the skills % have been lowered drastically. Deadly Blow does 175% crit damage from Agi. Went to see the patch notes. Some new way yo forge and other new stuff =_=
    Last edited by RBNXD; 06-13-2016 at 03:22 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Ok what I read so far using Translator
    It seems is a testing face to see how many users join and what are the things players want and don't want. Because of the past balance patch it seems a lot of players have been complaining cause of the so called balance patch didn't actually balanced the game(No sh1t).

Still translating...

So i read in one sentence that it said something about one server for worldwide rohan players to be in or something am not completely sure. Seems interesting.
    No Trinities, Vanilla server?

If it were, however, why have it in Korean only rather than English?
    As for what the community wants - well, how about actually listening to what they say instead.

I noticed there were quite a few skill changes as well, if you skim through the classes/skills. Some I don't even recognize, some I can't find back. Not necessarily vanilla either as they did have heroic (albeit at lower levels and starting with 3%).
    I couldn't find anything about crafting, but they do seem to have abundance to socketed armours - which is rather a turn off, considering ... Some of the balance patch changes was good, I do hope they do not abandon all - lest we're back to square one in regards to scouts/templars and the likes.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    If it were, however, why have it in Korean only rather than English?
    As for what the community wants - well, how about actually listening to what they say instead.

I noticed there were quite a few skill changes as well, if you skim through the classes/skills. Some I don't even recognize, some I can't find back. Not necessarily vanilla either as they did have heroic (albeit at lower levels and starting with 3%).
    I couldn't find anything about crafting, but they do seem to have abundance to socketed armours - which is rather a turn off, considering ... Some of the balance patch changes was good, I do hope they do not abandon all - lest we're back to square one in regards to scouts/templars and the likes.
    It is confusing cause they say they are listening to the community yet I saw Critical Aura being a pt buff for 60mints and nerfed to 7% crit, all atk boost removed, Final Crash having a boost in damage based on 50% Str. I have no idea what is the point of this server but it seems its another money grab tactic :P
    Ill have to bookmark this page and see what else i can find out

BTW thx OP
    Last edited by RBNXD; 06-13-2016 at 03:30 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    roflmao finally they're trying to revert to base server without trinity ****s and new dungeons ****s.