+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    waiting for salty Jainus recruiters to bash Isen in 1...2..3....

On topic tho, Atleast Isens pvp is better then it was like a year back, Then it was not even a pvp going on...it was just Infinite running around killing people for fun and no1 was on their lvl or had gear in the same leauge,

Now atleast there is 5 chars in Final Strike and Kenji who are at a higher lvl than Infinites top characters, Since xCupid is guildess and kills and get killed by both sides im not counting him into the mix, ( lvl +35?)

Past is +17 or +19? Misfit probly around that lvl aswell together with MilordZymeth, Note sure what lvl VietEpic or SexyKiller is, but they are both higher lvl than Past, that much im sure of

" Zerg your enemy, Get Zerged by your enemy, Stay in safezone and talk **** about zerg and your enemy " and on and on it goes
    My lovley rumir is only +5 at the moment, still well geared enough to tank an entire guild...just need to get that full onyx set to +15 tho

the pvp has been improved a little, mostly cause of all the rpking going on, cause when people cant farm on hk forever, they will get forced to either take action or leave the game i guess. So yeah....something GOOD as more pvp came out something BAD which is rpking so i guess it's better than nothing
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    If that is the way you people conduct your PvP's and determine who has won/lost - it certainly explains why the current state of PvP is in such disarray.

Poor EP
    who said anything about whos winning or loses? as long as the server gets more pvp the game will be more fun, cause it's a PVP game. but yeah...people who cry in sz cause they cant kill 8 people by themselfs are the losers here, I suggest these people either get an agi dhan geared up and 1 shot more or less everything or find some people to help them pvp,

On Isen there is no point of crying for zerg tho, there is only 2 sides to pick from lol. ( probly the same on jainus? have not been there in some time so idk ) , And both sides have the numbers to bring 30+ people to pvp if their Guildmasters give the order, so ANYONE crying about zerg and still being in 1 of these 2 guilds needs to STFU

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    who said anything about whos winning or loses? as long as the server gets more pvp the game will be more fun, cause it's a PVP game. but yeah...people who cry in sz cause they cant kill 8 people by themselfs are the losers here, I suggest these people either get an agi dhan geared up and 1 shot more or less everything or find some people to help them pvp,

On Isen there is no point of crying for zerg tho, there is only 2 sides to pick from lol. ( probly the same on jainus? have not been there in some time so idk ) , And both sides have the numbers to bring 30+ people to pvp if their Guildmasters give the order, so ANYONE crying about zerg and still being in 1 of these 2 guilds needs to STFU
    That's exactly the same on Jainus, hence my comment.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Oh. We shared our GM char infinitikos to Steve scanmer on jainus ( now he plays xCupid , isen) and he disbanded our G. You guys understand what I mean. Hehehe. Waste of time to talk to this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by phongtran14 View Post
    Oh. We shared our GM char infinitikos to Steve scanmer on jainus ( now he plays xCupid , isen) and he disbanded our G. You guys understand what I mean. Hehehe. Waste of time to talk to this guy.
    wow for real? no disrespect man but why the hell would you guys trust someone like him with your GM char? like giving a 5 year old kid a boul of ice cream and trust he will not eat it lol

Im glad you guys enjoying the circle of rpk or the pvp, Idk in wich part atm is the pvp in jainus cuz everything I see is just sz pvp campers in lime and the rpk of Fate/Tofumaster/hydra/Caede rpking alternating his characters avoiding banned again, otherwise population got down and I was absent like 6 months and now is worst than hte last time I left, I missed the event server times (2014 if you remember) I cant move to isen cuz ill not start from 0, anyway have fun, see you soon..... maybe next year
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Im glad you guys enjoying the circle of rpk or the pvp, Idk in wich part atm is the pvp in jainus cuz everything I see is just sz pvp campers in lime and the rpk of Fate/Tofumaster/hydra/Caede rpking alternating his characters avoiding banned again, otherwise population got down and I was absent like 6 months and now is worst than hte last time I left, I missed the event server times (2014 if you remember) I cant move to isen cuz ill not start from 0, anyway have fun, see you soon..... maybe next year
    a lvl 100 to 110 char on Isen EM goes for 100 to 800 rp, so feel free to check the server out if you got the rp for it and if so, Give any of the Kenji commanders a pm and they will get you off to a good start,

Otherwise...see you whenver the merge happends, either with Jainus or Rohan Brazil lol.

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post
    a lvl 100 to 110 char on Isen EM goes for 100 to 800 rp, so feel free to check the server out if you got the rp for it and if so, Give any of the Kenji commanders a pm and they will get you off to a good start,

Otherwise...see you whenver the merge happends, either with Jainus or Rohan Brazil lol.
    thanks for the welcoming as soon I buy a character Ill let you know... btw it there a rohan brazil????? lol
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Never trust someone in games.. you just shared your life with him, he'll have the chance to grope you hahaha
    *gigles* Back to the topic this pvp cycle also happens in other games, specially trash talks. Trash talk has always been part of PVP XD <3

Quote Originally Posted by phongtran14 View Post
    You fully know well that Steve is a scammer on Jainus and yet you still shared your GuildMaster Access to Steve? What do you call that? Stupidity at its best. You guys are being rekt for months now, after ruling the server for 1 1/2 Years, no one stand up to your BULLYING and "ALL BOSS IS MINE". Now that you are facing another rival guild KENJI and lose TSB 6x in a row (your RPS supply by selling TSB earned CRONES") you just lent GuildMaster account information to a scammer coz you want to WIN TSB that badly? HAHAHA Who's fault is it now? STUPIDITY and GREEDINESS pawned you Past