+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs down Isens RPK circle

So ive been playing on Isen for some time now, and during this time ive seen the ass holes from ChienBien to InfiniteKOS rule the server by rpking EVERYONE for fun,

but due to recent events....InfiniteKOS got disbanded right when the server started enjoying some nice pvp beetwen InfiniteKOS and Kenji, ( to bad )
    Now it seems that and new rpk guild called VNFriends has been born, which contains the majority of the old InfiniteKOS members, so the rpking is back to normal again,
    but sadly enough the pvp is gone, so far every damn pvp ive seen Starts and ends the same,

1.Past and friends rpk lowbies in lower gratt,

2.Once someone from LR or Kenji is killed Kenji responds and we have 4 to 6 people in lime or ron screaming for Past to come out,

3. Past shows up with his friends and usually get wrecked like 2 times untill he calls the whole guild to lime.

4. The 4-6 players from Kenji gets wrecked by the zerg from VNFriends and 10 minutes later we have 34 people deep in lime with Kenji Guildtags,

5. Past and friends gets killed over and over untill they stay in safezone and complaining about the zerg

6. Past runs off to kill all kenji members on hk he can find and then logs off for about 4 hours.

7, He logs back on and the whole thing starts over again.

This has been a pattern for the last 2 months now...only 1 event have been a little off,

this event occured after the weekends TownShip Battle when the guard Misfit, a Rumir, and a ranger ( i think ) completly wrecked the ENTIRE VNFriends guild and even our loved xCupid, for 1 hour straight without stopping,

( after this 1 hour the whole Kenji guild showed up and the safezone pvp started lol )

i want MOOOOOOOORE pvps like this insted of the standard trashtalk in lime based on " you killed my alt, my friends, my wife, my members, my dog, my party " bs we get everyday.

PvP just to pvp, but obviously this wont happen since the people who choose to kill people on hk 30 lvls below them are the same people who will stay and safezone and blame the " zerg " of people they just pissed off by killing someone from the their guild

Dont forget Steve screaming in chat about all the gear he wants to " sell " everytime a pvp takes place....and that damn Rumir....no comment, @SexyKiller is my new hero

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Are you sure you posted this for Isen, instead of Jainus?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Are you sure you posted this for Isen, instead of Jainus?
    forgot to laugh, but you get an A+ for trying, better luck next time

waiting for salty Jainus recruiters to bash Isen in 1...2..3....

On topic tho, Atleast Isens pvp is better then it was like a year back, Then it was not even a pvp going on...it was just Infinite running around killing people for fun and no1 was on their lvl or had gear in the same leauge,

Now atleast there is 5 chars in Final Strike and Kenji who are at a higher lvl than Infinites top characters, Since xCupid is guildess and kills and get killed by both sides im not counting him into the mix, ( lvl +35?)

Past is +17 or +19? Misfit probly around that lvl aswell together with MilordZymeth, Note sure what lvl VietEpic or SexyKiller is, but they are both higher lvl than Past, that much im sure of

" Zerg your enemy, Get Zerged by your enemy, Stay in safezone and talk **** about zerg and your enemy " and on and on it goes

This has nothing to do with bashing Isen - it just means that the same sillyness of so called pvp happens exactly the same on Jainus.
    Though I take it the salty-stick sits too far shoved up your ass for any further push. Does it burn?

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

This has nothing to do with bashing Isen - it just means that the same sillyness of so called pvp happens exactly the same on Jainus.
    Though I take it the salty-stick sits too far shoved up your ass for any further push. Does it burn?
    but obviously you could not just write exacly that insted of trying to be funny? well...like a said nice try, whoevers ass you wanna violate is none of my buisness sir, i doubt the forum has any interest in it either

I for one DO really want to know more on this " show things up peoples asses " topic. please @EaglePhoenix please do share some more of your experience in this area of work

dude i think the one who just got burned here was you K.O. by renzmart. alltho this post got turned into a trollthread right away, Let's leave it all at:

" Zerg PvP is better than no pvp at all "

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    dude i think the one who just got burned here was you K.O. by renzmart. alltho this post got turned into a trollthread right away, Let's leave it all at:

" Zerg PvP is better than no pvp at all "
    If that is the way you people conduct your PvP's and determine who has won/lost - it certainly explains why the current state of PvP is in such disarray.

Poor EP