+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    You fully know well that Steve is a scammer on Jainus and yet you still shared your GuildMaster Access to Steve? What do you call that? Stupidity at its best. You guys are being rekt for months now, after ruling the server for 1 1/2 Years, no one stand up to your BULLYING and "ALL BOSS IS MINE". Now that you are facing another rival guild KENJI and lose TSB 6x in a row (your RPS supply by selling TSB earned CRONES") you just lent GuildMaster account information to a scammer coz you want to WIN TSB that badly? HAHAHA Who's fault is it now? STUPIDITY and GREEDINESS pawned you Past
    Pffffftt! Account sharing. They never learn. x.x

Kenji came to isen like 4-6 months ago? atleast it were something around that time i started seeing the guildtag evrywhere, at the start all i saw was Milord dekan, cataclysm the templar, vietepic the dhan and crazyone the def in it,
    but they grew fast like ants lol hahah, i remember spectating a tsb long ago when Infinite got completly slayed and the following week the same thing happend at summoning, after this all i saw was kenji everywhere..mixed with a little xCupid poppin up here and there to trashtalk everyone,

my point being, even if you are not in Kenji or a fan of them, claiming that they did not change Isen just by appering some months ago would be retarded in every way possible

ill take Kenji over Past and Steve any day

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1991 View Post
    Kenji came to isen like 4-6 months ago? atleast it were something around that time i started seeing the guildtag evrywhere, at the start all i saw was Milord dekan, cataclysm the templar, vietepic the dhan and crazyone the def in it,
    but they grew fast like ants lol hahah, i remember spectating a tsb long ago when Infinite got completly slayed and the following week the same thing happend at summoning, after this all i saw was kenji everywhere..mixed with a little xCupid poppin up here and there to trashtalk everyone,

my point being, even if you are not in Kenji or a fan of them, claiming that they did not change Isen just by appering some months ago would be retarded in every way possible

ill take Kenji over Past and Steve any day
    Thank you for the kind words

We came, We slayed, we conqured,

Whatever pieces left of Infinite are now guildless or running around with VN guild tags without Mr. i almost shed a tear the other day when i was running thro sunken and closed mine and all i could see was Kenji partys everywhere
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Seems like you are a very honorable man for saying that hahaha.
    Just saw u kenji guys stole a ruler from Past the other day. Poor guy.. maybe that guy also want to join you though. lol
    Too bad Infinite got disbanded by Steve. I hope this incident will stop others from sharing their accounts. Hope Kenji got a lot more better opponent specially now that there are few people left in infinitekos because honestly speaking, I only see Isen vs Past or Steve. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Too bad Infinite got disbanded by Steve. I hope this incident will stop others from sharing their accounts. Hope Kenji got a lot more better opponent specially now that there are few people left in infinitekos because honestly speaking, I only see Isen vs Past or Steve. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    You are 80% correct,

as of now, the original members of InfiniteKOS has sold their chars and quit, only Past is left, however, the feedback ive been getting from most people in Kenji is that they feel relieved that they can actually grind atleast 7 hours straight everyday without rpk from Past,

Ofcourse he still tries now and than but now when we got half the guild in onyx and atleast 1 player over lvl 115+15 in every party he loses 70% of the battles, Steve is steve and there is no fight there to be honest, VietEpic & Misfit are the only ones who can kill him in 1v1 combat, but mostly he just rage cause he gets killed on hk and kills everyone in lower gratt and then goes to lime and screaming he is the best untill any of these 2 people comes an wreck him,

Thats about it....
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

So far i know is that vietepic need 200 stones and misfit to win a vs, yeah i have see it in lime :-)

But even with no stones you are so good lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gadorus View Post
    But even with no stones you are so good lol
    yeah.. It will always depends on the players strategy!

Quote Originally Posted by Yg99gY View Post
    yeah.. It will always depends on the players strategy!
    I think it was a sarcasm.