+ Reply to Thread

About banning phenomenon.

Greetings,

I am a new player here, and I want to know all Seal BoD policy and everything that can makes our account banned/blocked. I really want to know cuz right now maybe we can see a lot of banning phenomenon and I meet a friend. She had 4 accounts so she can have 4 main chars and more inventory and yesterday all her accounts got blocked without particullar reasons.

We know each others like for 6 months and I know she never do RMT because she didnt want to spend a penny for a game, I know she would never harras other players, and the inept thing in this case is her Apostle account was blocked too, that job cant harras another job definitely cant harras another job like spot stuff and other thing.

By the way I only know we will get blocked if we do RMT stuff, spot stuff, and another harrasing stuff.

She already send a ticket but I just wondering and want to know all things that can makes our account banned for my acknlowledge so I can be more cautious of all my action in this game, warn all my friend so they wont break the rules, and hopefully can help to figure out the reason of her case.

Thanks for reading fellow players, hopefully you can answer my question.
    Best regards,
    Ryan.
    Last edited by ein112; 06-12-2016 at 11:41 PM.

You can see that in the Terms of Service found below bro. If you can't see it here is the LINK
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    There's also THIS and THAT.

If all 4 of the accounts have been blocked, there's probably more to it. Perhaps it's just an investigation and the accounts will be released when that has been conducted.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCrow View Post
    You can see that in the Terms of Service found below bro. If you can't see it here is the LINK
    Many thanks , I have read it and in this case clearly be explained at point 9 and 14 but still I think there is other thing can make our account blocked in our beloved game like insulting GMs and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ein112 View Post
    Many thanks , I have read it and in this case clearly be explained at point 9 and 14 but still I think there is other thing can make our account blocked in our beloved game like insulting GMs and stuff like that.
    Of course you'll get banned if you piss off Winter and Miswa, though I think Unica is a bit patient since she's quite new but that doesn't mean she'll not ban you for some reason. Winter is the most strict among the three. If you joined Warzone or the GM Quest Center you'll understand what I mean so don't piss Winter off or you'll regret it.

To keep yourself from getting banned, just don't do anything that's shady. Period. Like, if someone sent you an equipment in your mail. Don't retrieve it, instead report it to them by sending a ticket coz someone might be trying to frame or set you up.

Edit: I almost forgot to tell you. This is not SEAL Online Indonesia. My Indonesian friends told me that the server there is filled with cheaters, hackers, etc. so that's why they moved to this server. So don't expect the same treatment here, especially with Winter and Miswa around. Those two can go on a banning spree if you gave them enough reason.
    Last edited by amalager; 06-15-2016 at 02:35 PM.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Banned