+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Right now i am in Rone Cells lvling my Priest with a 7 Day 400% Seal and I have no problems with it exp is generally slow for my current lvl but it is faster than without it
    Sell 7, 15 and/or 30 days 400% seals those will make a lot of income and players can choose if they want to play that amount of time before buying a new one.
    Ultimate Ex Grinding Pack should be oriented to those 115++++ players. We want to lvl and get to Trans pls.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Right now i am in Rone Cells lvling my Priest with a 7 Day 400% Seal and I have no problems with it exp is generally slow for my current lvl but it is faster than without it
    Sell 7, 15 and/or 30 days 400% seals those will make a lot of income and players can choose if they want to play that amount of time before buying a new one.
    Ultimate Ex Grinding Pack should be oriented to those 115++++ players. We want to lvl and get to Trans pls.
    There's still a spot in the pt if you're soloing - unless you prefer soloing of course :P
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    There's still a spot in the pt if you're soloing - unless you prefer soloing of course :P
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    I do not like grinding, cuz playwith does not sell packages for exp any more, not to mention as a farmer I can't farm RP properly.
    Uhmm try crafting Ars and selling them on EM. That is where my ecash comes from. Farming SES is nice to.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!