+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Walter's Medal Event!

GMs did you count how much it cost to make 1 walter +7 ????
    When you sell +0 for 450 RPs it will be around 70.000 RPs without fail LOL
    You will get easily close to 500.000 or even to milion when you count fails as well.
    This is realy JOKE
    Last edited by jiryBB; 06-09-2016 at 01:55 AM.

i take it someone was unlucky with their attempt at + 4 or +7?
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

yes it fails even at +3, success rate is lower when you get higher

250 RPs per walter +0. If my math is correct, 128 walter +0 at 100% success. 128*250= 32k. 32k on walter +0's... then add in a **** ton more for fails, especially at the higher levels as well as pres stones. Looking at 34-35k minimum... but if you're that lucky, go play lottery.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    250 RPs per walter +0. If my math is correct, 128 walter +0 at 100% success. 128*250= 32k. 32k on walter +0's... then add in a **** ton more for fails, especially at the higher levels as well as pres stones. Looking at 34-35k minimum... but if you're that lucky, go play lottery.

walter medal on EM sale for 40-45k rps max...

threw the event if u buy RPs,,,and lts say you sucusss 100% each time... u will have to spend 32k rps to make 1 medal +7
    now if u dont buy rps and use your e-cash rps...so 100% sucuss each time u will have to spend 64k rps to make 1 medal +7

now...if i can count the fails..... i will pertty sure even if u mix ur BUY RPS AND E-CASH RPS...you will have to spend more then 50k rps for make it..

now if u do make it when u spend 50k-70k {70k shuold be the max to spend on it unless you really have worst luck i ever saw}
    you will end up with medal +7 and if u do it in the first 10 .... you will win fox/abs set + more items..
    so 70k rps max for this pack inclode medal 7 abs set and fox lvl1.... that pertty good deal

now you need to ask your self.....are you ready for it or not .. that all =]

(128 x 450) + 11900 = 69.500 e-cash
    (128 x 250) + 6900 = 38.900 charged RPs

That means almost 400 $ charged RPs without fail, its crazy
    And you are wrong if u think that u will fail once or twice, fail at +3 is relatively cheap, but count how much is every fail at +5 / +6 / +7
    I would say that rate at +7 is around 15%

Quote Originally Posted by jiryBB View Post
    GMs did you count how much it cost to make 1 walter +7 ????
    When you sell +0 for 450 RPs it will be around 70.000 RPs without fail LOL
    You will get easily close to 500.000 or even to milion when you count fails as well.
    This is realy JOKE
    Isn't close 500k - 1m as you think lol

For me... Success rates is ok from what i tested and tried about hour ago
    I'm failed at try to make +5 once (lost 1 of +4 medal) and i tried more, and failed once more at try to make +6 (lost 1 of +5 medal)

Now I'm stopped and gonna try again later

And I'm think this is fair enough, because if it easy to success +7 and if so cheap to make +7 then server gonna full of medal+7, well... that not good

Why do you even bother with such events? It's kinda obvious what they are trying to reach.

I gotta admit it's freaking expensive even without failing, so imagine with it... ridiculous -_-
    just put the absolute accessory set back in the treasure of the royal family or bring back rohanopoly or something and put them back in... ye it would cost a lot to get them but still more affordable than in walter's event...
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Why does everyone says first 10 get prize ? Isnt random 10 ppls from all of those who make walter +7 who can win ?
    Msima Guard lvl66
    CrowsZero Temp lvl 102