Threaded View

Thumbs up Thanks To My Guild,

This post is dedicated my awsome guild on Isen, so if you just came here to start Isen Vs Jainus forum pvp u can leave now,

I would like to thank my guildmates for always being helpfull, supporting me when i need it, lend me gear at the same time help me get own gear for the future,

everytime i log into Rohan im always welcomed by an overbuzzin guildchat, asking if i want to come to grind. do elemental dungeon or mess around in coloseum for fun,

This probly sounds pretty dumb to some, but for me i never tought these types of guilds existed in Rohan no more, Where the Guildmaster gives more to the members than to hes own toons, where someone always help you when you need it no matter if the issue is crones, rp, items etc., and where you dont even care of you get killed, ( cause you know your guildmates will slay the player that killed you 100x times regardless of his lvl,

Thanks to, Aerina, MilordZymeth, MiladyCalliope, VietEpic, Misfit and the rest of all the members in Kenji,

You guys rock and made my favorite Game fun again
    Last edited by renzmart; 06-08-2016 at 11:55 PM.