+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Vs 3 party? Were was that 3 pt? And btw party 2 was only 1 person rofl.. and btw gratz to your victory.. just sad we had past with 50/50 stones and jos to.. wat about your team? 4 with 200/200? And what about agi dhans? Op like ****... anyway we had fun and you guys had fun ^^
    It seems someone is salty u could not win with zerg? if i remember correcly VietEpic died a bunch of times cause VN focused him to get rid of MR which they did with success for a few secs before rebuff, however....they STILL failed to take down 1 party?,

im not that good with math but you guys were atleast 14 people, and that annoying rumir and Misfit never died despite VN brought zerg,

Just the fact that you sir are even on the same team as Past says alot about you dude....GL next pvp, if you only brought 2 partys this time then maybe u guys should try tripple loggin and get a 3rd pt going? whatever it takes to win right?

and why the **** u droppin these salty comments on a post where a guy wanna thank his guild for being nice to him? u must have some really sad life hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Aww dont be mean. Give it back to him/ her/ them QQ
    hahah maybe it can be traded for that onyx dagger of his...heard its pretty juciy,

Btw viet, why changed to agi dhan? Thought you were full str? Oo wait you are one of those kids that only wanna play op class xD
    unless viet reset stats 2 weeks ago his not full agi, had a nice chat with him a while back and i got ss of hes stats and skills cause i wanted tips on how to build my dhan, ( work in progress lol )

xCupid is the only full agi dhan we have on isen thats above lvl 115+10 ( hes +35 no?)

Get your facts straight and stop being salty cause your slavemaster Past lost pvp, better luck next time to all of you, It was very fun to enjoy the pvp from the front seats in lime

And whoever got Joses and Vodkas drops....Congratz to you and join again next summoning event for another chance to win lmao

Vs 3 party? Were was that 3 pt? And btw party 2 was only 1 person rofl.. and btw gratz to your victory.. just sad we had past with 50/50 stones and jos to.. wat about your team? 4 with 200/200? And what about agi dhans? Op like ****... anyway we had fun and you guys had fun ^^
    woow coming to a thank you post on the forum to talk **** about you losing pvp?

real classy, Past has tought you well i see

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    " forum pvp starting to emerge...."
    Noes o.o It's just kinda cute to read this. Love is in the air

we've got a few love childs fartin around but the bastard population from how much we fk'd VNFriends is getting out of hand

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    we've got a few love childs fartin around but the bastard population from how much we fk'd VNFriends is getting out of hand
    Lovely put - so romantic. I shed a tear.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Some say Jesus was my love child...

i heard you were an old goat but damn =P

by the way, this thread is tuggin on all kinds of heart strings @renzmart! past is an internet bully and its pretty fun makin' him squeal now and then, yesterday was a good day for Isen.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    by the way, this thread is tuggin on all kinds of heart strings @renzmart! past is an internet bully and its pretty fun makin' him squeal now and then, yesterday was a good day for Isen.
    and whoever choose to follow this bully should be buried together with him beneth limestone bindstone