+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I swear you're actually baked

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post
    This post is dedicated my awsome guild on Isen, so if you just came here to start Isen Vs Jainus forum pvp u can leave now,

I would like to thank my guildmates for always being helpfull, supporting me when i need it, lend me gear at the same time help me get own gear for the future,

everytime i log into Rohan im always welcomed by an overbuzzin guildchat, asking if i want to come to grind. do elemental dungeon or mess around in coloseum for fun,

This probly sounds pretty dumb to some, but for me i never tought these types of guilds existed in Rohan no more, Where the Guildmaster gives more to the members than to hes own toons, where someone always help you when you need it no matter if the issue is crones, rp, items etc., and where you dont even care of you get killed, ( cause you know your guildmates will slay the player that killed you 100x times regardless of his lvl,

Thanks to, Aerina, MilordZymeth, MiladyCalliope, VietEpic, Misfit and the rest of all the members in Kenji,

You guys rock and made my favorite Game fun again
    I dont play on Isen but it seems you having fun and enjoying the game, hope things likes this someday will happen in jainus, or maybe someday isen and jainus merge and can we meet us.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Speaking of internet bullies...when you don't buy Steve's gear he rpk's you until you get tired of dying and throw money at the screen

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    I dont play on Isen but it seems you having fun and enjoying the game, hope things likes this someday will happen in jainus, or maybe someday isen and jainus merge and can we meet us.
    ive played on Jainus for about 2 years but that server is way to broken to play on now if you dont want to drop massive $$ every week, So far ive played Isen for about half a year and only had to spend 3k rp during this time, ive gotten everything needed to do decent en pvp etc just from farming and selling on em, together with help from my guildmates, i have not been on any major guilds on Jainus cause i hated their stupid politics, but maybe they are very helpfull to their members aswell.

never the less...Isen got FEW bullies and assholes compared to jainus which are easy to take care of, and those bullies and assholes are solo players. While on Jainus...all assholes join the same guilds so they can be even bigger assholes together lol.

merge will probly take some time...population probly need another year to die out first haha, u would suggest that you get yourself a char on Isen and pm any Kenji or LastRide commanders, 1 ore more weeks in one of these guilds are you will see that Isen is not as bad like all top tier jainus players claims, they just want new people to kill with their uppgrades lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Speaking of internet bullies...when you don't buy Steve's gear he rpk's you until you get tired of dying and throw money at the screen
    Steve and Past is litteraly the ONLY thing wrong with Isen, i can bare with the ****ed up rates if we can get a Steve Free server, it just shows why Jainus and Isen players should play on seperate servers lol

This sounds like a nice guild is there room for a restarting old player? Currently a lvl 27 priest ❤️

what guild is this? kenji?
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

so now this GUild disbanded or offline? splited ?? anybody here?