+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up Thanks To My Guild,

This post is dedicated my awsome guild on Isen, so if you just came here to start Isen Vs Jainus forum pvp u can leave now,

I would like to thank my guildmates for always being helpfull, supporting me when i need it, lend me gear at the same time help me get own gear for the future,

everytime i log into Rohan im always welcomed by an overbuzzin guildchat, asking if i want to come to grind. do elemental dungeon or mess around in coloseum for fun,

This probly sounds pretty dumb to some, but for me i never tought these types of guilds existed in Rohan no more, Where the Guildmaster gives more to the members than to hes own toons, where someone always help you when you need it no matter if the issue is crones, rp, items etc., and where you dont even care of you get killed, ( cause you know your guildmates will slay the player that killed you 100x times regardless of his lvl,

Thanks to, Aerina, MilordZymeth, MiladyCalliope, VietEpic, Misfit and the rest of all the members in Kenji,

You guys rock and made my favorite Game fun again
    Last edited by renzmart; 06-08-2016 at 11:55 PM.

hahah spam bot above me? O_O

It's a plesure to have you with us sir!

to bad you missed yesterdays pvp that lasted for about 2 hours, We only had 1 party going Vs VN's 3 partys, they never even scrathed us,
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

yeah BIG thanks to all Kenji Members and our Allies in FS, You are the greatest.

Always fun to see Past get slayed eveywhere he go, The dude have been +18 for 3 months now, Our Death Squadrons are doing an amazing job haha ^^

Time to make babies!

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Time to make babies!
    " forum pvp starting to emerge...."

Happy to say Isen is playable again thanks to Final Strike and Kenji who are keeping Past and Steve in check. and Thank you for always leaving my toons be when you clear upper of kos. Most appriciated

So before this turn into a flame thread, Shoutout to llVodkall of VN who apperently dropped his onyx gear in yesterdays pvp, We thank you for your donation,

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post
    So before this turn into a flame thread, Shoutout to llVodkall of VN who apperently dropped his onyx gear in yesterdays pvp, We thank you for your donation,
    i think CraZy or Magus got the drop....lucky bastards .. funny how we also get drops from players during boss summoning these days lol.'

PAST IS SZ FOR 2 HOURS CRYING WAS PRICELESS
    For My Brothers who fell, I Slay 100 Men For Each Of Them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 115+ ? Predator ( Isen )

Lvl 115+ ? Defender ( Isen )

lvl 115+ ? Ranger ( Jainus )

lvl 109 Priest ( Jainus )

Quote Originally Posted by renzmart View Post
    Aww dont be mean. Give it back to him/ her/ them QQ

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Vs 3 party? Were was that 3 pt? And btw party 2 was only 1 person rofl.. and btw gratz to your victory.. just sad we had past with 50/50 stones and jos to.. wat about your team? 4 with 200/200? And what about agi dhans? Op like ****... anyway we had fun and you guys had fun ^^

Btw viet, why changed to agi dhan? Thought you were full str? Oo wait you are one of those kids that only wanna play op class xD