+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Btw: you have more accounts, don't you? Didn't feel like simply playing one of these and letting the wrong mail one alone?
    Yeah.

Except, I've changed their email addresses over the course of the various years already. Perhaps I didn't with xdeadlyPhoenix but it doesn't have EM. Sure, I can top that one up and just forget about the EP one (why would I do that?) - although, not sure how it goes with all the IM stuff.

I'd have to strip down the dhan, destroy its permanent costume+hat, delete the accessories on it, just to trade it on EM. Luckily it cannot get sniped as long as I write "trade, don't buy" on there so that's on positive thing to avoid the EM taxes.
    Although I would first have to activate EM and top up the account to trade the stuff. Then buy new accessories, new costumes and new IM shizzle.

I'd have to do the same with the scout - although that one doesn't have the accessories and costumes on it.

Besides the ridicule of the above - that's not what sits heavy on me. It's the fact that basically you depend on the whim of one GM and have to hope/cross fingers for the goodwill and insight of another.
    That's perpendicular with any logic thought.

Especially considering this account has been active since june 2009 (despite what the forum reads) and it is clear for all that I have been and still am the very same person as day one regardless of whatever shitty email I'd like to use.
    Granted, apart from some added salt and irony.

Oh and the account details read my full address, name and town and so does my used email address (I must have been very naive because normally I use placeholders for that /lol).
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 06-07-2016 at 11:05 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Doesn't the support put accs in the event inventory of the char for selling? I thought you can open a ticket for that.

Perm costumes don't have to be deleted either, you can pull them somehow somewhere where it's char bound as well. I saw that on EM in a screenie. Just need someone to explain how it works - looked like a cupboard or so.
    Edit: check here
    For the IM stuff - well could still play on the account until the IM stuff is used and change afterwards ^^
    Last edited by knuffl88; 06-07-2016 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Doesn't the support put accs in the event inventory of the char for selling? I thought you can open a ticket for that.

Perm costumes don't have to be deleted either, you can pull them somehow somewhere where it's char bound as well. I saw that on EM in a screenie. Just need someone to explain how it works - looked like a cupboard or so.

For the IM stuff - well could still play on the account until the IM stuff is used and change afterwards ^^
    Are you kidding me? They can't even do a simple ticket, let alone I should trust them to fix yet another one for accessories.

I can see it already:

*pre-trade*
    GM 1: sure we can put your accessories in your event, just send us a ticket with full details and let us know when you have done the trade. Then we will place the accessories in the event inventory.

*after trade*
    GM 2: What? No, we don't do restoration policies like that. I will now close this ticket. If we can help you with any other issues or questions you may have, please feel free to contact us again.

...and then having to wait once again for one particular GM to come to the rescue.

This is the sole reason I would have to do this already - anyone taking chances?
    Idk how gambling rules are in your countries but in mine it's forbidden below 18 years. Anyone above that is free to place bets.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 06-07-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Weeeeell...

okay ._.

Yo EP, send me a message describing to me your issue and I'll see what we can do. I promise you nothing, but I don't want you feeling so upset that you think there's no solution to your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Yo EP, send me a message describing to me your issue and I'll see what we can do. I promise you nothing, but I don't want you feeling so upset that you think there's no solution to your problem.
    Rohans real hero has arrived. Told you EP
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Well yes but that's exactly what troubles me. One man to rule them all. One man to to read them (tickets) all. One man to find them (solutions)....

It's not so much the prizes that don't sit well with me, for all I care it's a detox pot, but the underlying message.

Anyway, it's the middle of the night. I'll consider the pm contents and send one in the course of (for you) tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Well yes but that's exactly what troubles me. One man to rule them all. One man to to read them (tickets) all. One man to find them (solutions)....

It's not so much the prizes that don't sit well with me, for all I care it's a detox pot, but the underlying message.

Anyway, it's the middle of the night. I'll consider the pm contents and send one in the course of (for you) tomorrow.
    That's not really a fair assessment to make. My eagerness and energy to work on and improving the game doesn't mean that other people don't want to improve it as well or don't care.. everyone shows that they care in different ways! I'm more hands on. Other people prefer to be behind the scenes. Everyone is different, but everyone here has one thing in common; we want to provide a quality experience for our players. There are rules we must follow, but we can definitely try to see what we can do to help.

Get some rest man. We will be here tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    That's not really a fair assessment to make. My eagerness and energy to work on and improving the game doesn't mean that other people don't want to improve it as well or don't care.. everyone shows that they care in different ways! I'm more hands on. Other people prefer to be behind the scenes. Everyone is different, but everyone here has one thing in common; we want to provide a quality experience for our players. There are rules we must follow, but we can definitely try to see what we can do to help.

Get some rest man. We will be here tomorrow.
    PM sent .
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 06-08-2016 at 08:41 AM.