Anyone interested in a random Dhan level 98 (or something).
It's Predator and has got about 19 free SP, could also be 17 - who's to tell. I'm sure it's something you can get along with.

It also has various lvl 6 on the first tree. Don't ask me which, I'd need to log in for that - which I obviously haven't but they're probably the important ones.

Since everyone is going for a dhan these days, it hardly matters anyway - I'm sure you will cope with it.

Oh yea, eventually it also comes with a Chimera Katar. It's a full +0. It may still have a DD socket in it - I don't even know, it may well expire in here and a few days though, so let's just assume it doesn't.

Interested? Leave some offers - PM works, too. If it's not full already - fanbase and all that, you'll understand.

Charity donations for a pet revival ticket are also accepted. The poor thing died from melancholy, nostalgia and yearning for his owner that didn't log in for some time already.
Could well be from hunger, too - although I reckon that to be impossible. If I had to eat every damn half an hour I'd be fat as fuck.

If anything, this is also a place to leave your condolences for all the braindead employee's that have to answer/close tickets all day, every day.

Je suis PWi.

Cheers.