+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Red face Condolences, fat pets, Dhans and other shizzle

Anyone interested in a random Dhan level 98 (or something).
    It's Predator and has got about 19 free SP, could also be 17 - who's to tell. I'm sure it's something you can get along with.

It also has various lvl 6 on the first tree. Don't ask me which, I'd need to log in for that - which I obviously haven't but they're probably the important ones.

Since everyone is going for a dhan these days, it hardly matters anyway - I'm sure you will cope with it.

Oh yea, eventually it also comes with a Chimera Katar. It's a full +0. It may still have a DD socket in it - I don't even know, it may well expire in here and a few days though, so let's just assume it doesn't.

Interested? Leave some offers - PM works, too. If it's not full already - fanbase and all that, you'll understand.

Charity donations for a pet revival ticket are also accepted. The poor thing died from melancholy, nostalgia and yearning for his owner that didn't log in for some time already.
    Could well be from hunger, too - although I reckon that to be impossible. If I had to eat every damn half an hour I'd be fat as fuck.

If anything, this is also a place to leave your condolences for all the braindead employee's that have to answer/close tickets all day, every day.

Je suis PWi.

Cheers.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Wao dude you gave up already? O.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Too annoyed to play, hm?

Yup, also: already? How much patience is one to have?

Besides, how am I to trust them with any more RPs purchases if my account isn't even entitled to joining events. Who's to tell they won't come up with another rule tomorrow and take down my EM membership because it's a different email address than the account was started with?

That's basically telling me: hey, you're good as long as you feed us some $'s, but as for getting anything.. mnaaah, how about you top up some more instead?

Do I really have to cross fingers and wait/hope on one single GM to fix every issue/ticket?
    If there is but only one person in the whole company that is capable of getting things done in a right way - I don't know what it tells you, but it tells me enough to make a conclusion. No wonder he's got a shitload of work.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Well if you want you can give me the dead monkey. I'd res it and keep it in good memories :c
    Last edited by knuffl88; 06-07-2016 at 10:43 AM.

Yeah, sure - probably in the weekend or something, though.

I probably have some rps for a revival ticket if they're not too much, anyway. Not going to top up 1000rps for just that though - will see what I have left around by then.

Not sure what I'll do with the 113 scout yet.

yah no hurry anyway. Don't need to pay for the ticket, just put it on EM after we talked during weekend somewhen ^^

I've just checked on RPs History, appears I've added abt 21 000 RPS just in May. I don't even know where that all went into - but it feels like quite the waste now.
    It's one thing positive they didn't sell any upgrades just yet...

Make that 22 000, added 1k on another acc. - but that has got a different email address, as well - so not sure how they go about that - maybe it's fraud.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 06-07-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Ouch :x

Well, prolly on gear for the dhan x.X

Btw: you have more accounts, don't you? Didn't feel like simply playing one of these and letting the wrong mail one alone?