+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I was going to respond to this the other day - but I see PJ already did so in a similar manner.

Anyway, I don't think religion has its place in a videogame. That's why we are playing a videogame to begin with.
    If you are trully religious and keen to follow Ramadan and all it entails - you shouldn't be playing any video games during that time. Especially not violent ones as it kind of defeats the purpose of Ramadan.
    As long as PA doesn't coincides with prayers, etc.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Ramadan is 1 lunar month long. I suspect some of the Islamic players would get a wee bit anxious to get into some ingame wars a few weeks before Eid al-Fitr comes along.

I doubt the Muslims in this game care one way or another what you think about their beliefs. For Muslims, Ramadan is a time of reflection, piety and humility. Thoughts of hate, vengeance and all around ass-hattedness have no place during Ramadan. But following it is very much a personal matter. It is up to the individual person if this commemorative period it has any bearing on this game where dirt-napping someone really does not cause real harm. So I doubt the month of Ramadan is gonna have any bearing at all on whether a suicide bombing dhan driven by a devout Muslim takes out your farming party
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    Then suddenly all your family gets killed by a psychotic terrorist bomber LOL
    Are all Muslims mad suicide bombers? That is about as true as all Christians being members of the Westboro South Baptist church.

I doubt even the most fundamentalist Islamic terrorist organization even cares that me and my family are alive.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-08-2016 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Are all Muslims mad suicide bombers? That is about as true as all Christians being members of the Westboro South Baptist church.

I doubt even the most fundamentalist Islamic terrorist organization even cares that me and my family are alive.
    Of course they don't care tho... but they don't care killing you too ahah
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    They captured a (French) guy in Germany with half an army's weapon arsenal in his trunk.
    He was neither Muslim nor IS fanatic, but rather the exact opposite. The people who would have died during the attacks would also have included non-Muslims and would also just have been mere civilians. Like that, there are a thousand-and-one more examples.

Think before you speak/write, lest you throw everything under the same umbrella.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    Of course they don't care tho... but they don't care killing you too ahah
    Neither do Right Wing Extremists (Oklahoma City Bombers anyone). Just sayin'

is rohanrbf can be played in saudi arabia?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ian1234 View Post
    is rohanrbf can be played in saudi arabia?
    You can play it anywhere.