+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pvp Scout

Pvp Scout

Hello i wanna ask about scouts pvp. I know is a class preffered to farm/ pve but how about diffrence between scout and rangers pvp? Is it dmg similian or ranger eat scout easily?

Ranger is better in a 1v1 pvp and them will win (I mean ranger), the scout is better to war coz hero III is giving him aoe attack with normal attack and got those Skills with aoe target...
    Last edited by D4rius; 06-05-2016 at 03:45 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Ranger is and will always be better than the Scout in PvP. Scout is more useful in very crowded PvP situations where all your arrows will end in someones face. CV, PA, TSB, events.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Ranger is and will always be better than the Scout in PvP. Scout is more useful in very crowded PvP situations where all your arrows will end in someones face. CV, PA, TSB, events.
    +1 that true I didn't mentioned (PA,CV,TSB, events) where a scout is better, but Ranger is an assassin style of class who kill 'easy' and is killed easy... everything is based on reaction speed which u do have in a pvp, where all u have to do is to run as much as u need 2 don't be caught and attack after you did immobilized with a stun the opponent.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Ranger is for PvP one on one dps
    Scout is a support class that provides groups with aoe attacks softening up multiple enemies for those dps classes (ranger, guard, templar, avenger, zerker, DK, warlock and noir) to take out.