Thread: Snatch It!

Threaded View

Banned

Snatch It! - updated June 14/16

Hello fellow denizens of the PlayWith Interactive Forums.

Have you ever needed to post a picture, but just can't figure out how to do it?
    Have you ever wanted to keep track of all the cool images you see from around the internet?

Say hello to Snatch It!

What it does.

Snatch It! lets you drag images you find on the internet into collections of images stored on your system. Once collected you can drag them onto your desktop for easy access, drag them onto a browser to hop over to the original web image or drop them into forum posts like this one to embed the image into your post. No silly links like you find forum noobies using, but real embedded images.

Mandatory certification and disclaimer.
    This utility is an original work that I have created. I am putting putting it out here for you guys to enjoy. As the creator it is my right to do this - it is not warez or owned by anyone but me. Nor does it infringe on copyrights of intellectual property belonging to anyone else. I am making it available to you at no cost. I am not imposing any limitations on how you use it.

Just understand that with great freedom comes great responsibility. Anything you do using my software is up to you. I don't accept any responsibility for damages you might cause to yourself, your computer, other computers, your pets or your first born child. If your computer starts hovering 2 feet off the floor and sings the them from Titanic - it is all on you. It ain't my fault!!

You will find directions how to use it by clicking the program's "ReadMe"

(version with installer that you can uninstall using your control panel)
    http://www.webprime.ca/files/SnatchIt-setup.zip *Updated 6/14

(portable version that you simply unzip and run)
    http://www.webprime.ca/files/SnatchIt.zip *Updated 6/14

Enjoy! PenguinJoe / BananaBandit / cyberguy / Cyberguyz Technologies
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-14-2016 at 09:36 AM.