+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    lol, send a ticket so they can "add it to our daily report"
    They dont give a **** either way, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    If this is a very BIG issue. probably they will give a big F on it. hahahaha
    This is true. You guys easily judge their ticket responses when in fact these balance patches we are having right now are due to players sending in ticket and not by those people who just qq on forum and spread negative rumors about the staff.
    Last edited by aliencreature; 06-01-2016 at 09:57 PM.

If this is a very BIG issue. probably they will give a big F on it. hahahaha
    Nah, I broke it down for them. Told them how messed up the system is. Originally i miscounted, and thought it was only 16 (still a pretty f'ed up number) when i told them. Their response, verbatim:
    "However, we will take note of your feedback regarding your transmutation experience. Rest assured that this will be included in our daily report."
    I'm sure i'm not the only one to have made such a complaint.
    What do they even do with their daily report? Roll it up around a tube of cardboard called player's hopes and wipe their asses with the daily report and throw the players hopes in the trash when finished? That's sure as hell what it seems like.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    This is true. You guys easily judge their ticket responses when in fact these balance patches we are having right now are due to players sending in ticket and not by those people who just qq on forum and spread negative rumors about the staff.
    That is incorrect. These balance patches are from Korea. They have absolutely no reflection on anyones opinion or concerns on irohan. YNK or pwi w/e is just a publisher. Not a dev team. They dont make the changes. A lot of the "balance patches" are broken on irohan, actually. No one here would ever agree to such insane changes. Mainly because of the upgrade weapons here. Look at dhans, prime example. That is a change not meant for irohan. Dhans were already ****ed up with SA coming out. Now they're just insane overall. When Hero skills came out originally. ****ed up iRohan. Because of upgrades. DFFS/WFFS were hitting 100k+ damage back when 40-50k was average hp. More skills not meant for upgrades. YNK can not do anything other suggest to korea to make a patch specific to irohan. Any change to skills blanketed across all versions of the game, like these "balance patches", are almost guaranteed to break irohan in some way, shape, or form.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Cut your losses and give up trying dude. Thats fking disgusting.

Just delete ur trinity because w/o a decent wep they are as good as useless and to get a decent wep it will cost you your life saving to try and Gms wont give a rats a$$ to do anything abt those sh1ty rates.

It shouldnt be a "if you cant afford it" issue. This is a GAME. Who the hell wants to spend that kind of rps on a chance to get a better wep or even just to get some kind of stats on a wep? The whole trinty wep system is a joke and never should have been this way. It should have been designed like EVERY other class but YNK/ Playwith saw it as a cash cow (case in point, the above Screen Shots) and have well and truly robbed people bind from this class alone.

Ive heard of some sh1ty rates be4 in regards to the arrendals but this guy would have to be one of the worst with the worst luck. I feel sad for him. It really is disgusting.
    Nah, i have one, mostly free, final attempt at 105(idk whats at 110 and 115). lol
    And yeah, for something as necessary as a weapon... less than 5% chance of success is just deplorable. Really on anything related to player progression is quite messed up, tbh... but weapon is pretty much the single most important item in the game. It provides the majority of both of your offense and defense alike, when created as such.

People say send a ticket... Why just send one ticket here and there?
    Make a discussion about it. Get valid points from several people. THEN when op feels satisfied that there's ample discussion and valid points in the thread on the matter, send a ticket linking the GMs to the thread. Maybe GMs would notice forum posts if you lead them to it. Ofc, random threads they will not always see. Would essentially be as good as several tickets, no? Not everyone will take the time to send a ticket each time they have an issue. People are much more willing to discuss/debate it on forums though. If the GMs really did care about the players, i'm sure if you linked them to threads with valid concerns of several players, they would be more than happy to read it and attempt to help where they can. If it's just one or two people with an issue, it's not going to take a very high priority in what i'm sure is a long line of problems already in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    or not?

and like CPG already stated, balance patches have zero to do with players feedback and opinions, the patches have been made by the dev team from rohan korea and PWI got nothing to do with it, So whatever good or bad thing that comes with patches are not their doing,

The only thing PWI as a publisher can do is to control sales on items ( usually follows up with about 1 or 2 months after the sale has been finished on rohan kr )

together with smaller bug fixes that does not require a patching over 50mb lol. and even then...they have to report it to korea, get it confirmed, get the permisson granted, wait for devs to fix the problem and theeeeen maybe the change will be applied to the game.

The only active GM's ive seen on forums is Karazay and hes usually just asks for opinion from the players without implementing any of them ( correct me if im wrong ) or troll people he met ingame,

bottom line.

the chance of GM's caring about our cute little forum posts are below 0.1% and even if they would care enough to want to make a change, they need to get it granted by korea first
    Last edited by ronaldo01; 06-02-2016 at 05:58 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature
    That is incorrect. These balance patches are from Korea. They have absolutely no reflection on anyones opinion or concerns on irohan. YNK or pwi w/e is just a publisher. Not a dev team. They dont make the changes. A lot of the "balance patches" are broken on irohan, actually. No one here would ever agree to such insane changes. Mainly because of the upgrade weapons here. Look at dhans, prime example. That is a change not meant for irohan. Dhans were already ****ed up with SA coming out. Now they're just insane overall. When Hero skills came out originally. ****ed up iRohan. Because of upgrades. DFFS/WFFS were hitting 100k+ damage back when 40-50k was average hp. More skills not meant for upgrades. YNK can not do anything other suggest to korea to make a patch specific to irohan. Any change to skills blanketed across all versions of the game, like these "balance patches", are almost guaranteed to break irohan in some way, shape, or form.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    or not?

and like CPG already stated, balance patches have zero to do with players feedback and opinions, the patches have been made by the dev team from rohan korea and PWI got nothing to do with it, So whatever good or bad thing that comes with patches are not their doing,

The only thing PWI as a publisher can do is to control sales on items ( usually follows up with about 1 or 2 months after the sale has been finished on rohan kr )

together with smaller bug fixes that does not require a patching over 50mb lol. and even then...they have to report it to korea, get it confirmed, get the permisson granted, wait for devs to fix the problem and theeeeen maybe the change will be applied to the game.

The only active GM's ive seen on forums is Karazay and hes usually just asks for opinion from the players without implementing any of them ( correct me if im wrong ) or troll people he met ingame,

bottom line.

the chance of GM's caring about our cute little forum posts are below 0.1% and even if they would care enough to want to make a change, they need to get it granted by korea first
    In one way you guys are right but another you are wrong.

It might be surprising you that the dev team in Korea cannot arbitrarily decide on how to change the game. Marketing 101

public input -> support -> marketing -> management -> (changes) -> dev team -> test team -> release to public

PlayWith Interactive (PWI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PlayWith (PW Korea) that has a mandate to publishing their game (R.O.H.A.N.) in North America. Pwi does NOT have the mandate to change the game at all. However PWI is required to provide ongoing input to the marketing department in Korea. Your tickets are discussed and cherry-picked to passed to PW Korea in those regular reports during their regular meetings with them.

What PW's Korean marketing department does is takes those reports, does cost/benefits analysis on them and passed that information on to their upper management. That upper management looks over the marketing department's recommendations and schedules the time and money needed for making those updates happen. Development budgets are created and given to the development management team to develop the development plans & schedules that can be contained within those budgets. Content may get minor changes in scope during the development & testing phases depending on the realities of the work being done. At the end of all that there is a package of content that can be beta tested first in the Korean public, then when everything seems to be good it is passed on to PlayWith Interactive to be implemented.

If all the above is tl;dr for you to follow the short version is this.

Tickets -> (filter) -> Korea Marketing -> (filter) -> Korea Management -> (filter + provides $$$) -> development -> (spends $$$) -> testing -> Korea pubic (beta) -> N.A. Public

Balance patches have SOME input taken from you. However it is filtered and interpreted at several points before their developers are given instructions on what to do. PW's developers do NTO decide what is going in a patch. All they do is build it based on the strict requirements originally set out by the marketing department.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-02-2016 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by USInfantryman11B View Post
    lol, it's not just Isen. It's Jainus also.
    Heres some refine rates i had the other day:

Oh, and you want to talk about trinities?
    Heres my attempts from one arrendal... which is still 1% hp/mp abs and nothing more, to this day:

Yep. 21 attempts. All fails.
    20 purchased Pres stones. 300m crones per try.
    6.3 Billion crones. 33,980 RPs. For nothing.
    Wtf.. i just dowload the game again but i cancel it on 64% because i dont gonna play a game this way.. just sad...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Wtf.. i just dowload the game again but i cancel it on 64% because i dont gonna play a game this way.. just sad...
    Well you can still play the game without doing that so it is up to you not a must.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

If ur sole purpose is to play Trinity and transmute arrendal. then u shouldn't XD..
    I never played the class yet though. hahahahaha
    Even just evolving your arrendal is going to cost you quite a bit.
    80>81, requires Grade C crystals to enhance it. Need to make it +7. That's not too bad. Can be done with ~100m crones with reasonable luck.
    100>101 on the other hand. lol... Needs to be +8 and requires Grade B crystals. Not an easy task by any means.
    120>121 Grade A crystals and needs to be +9. At least with Grade A Crystals, those can be farmed with relative ease, if you know what you're doing and have a well geared main char capable of doing so.
    Unless the enhancement rates(and forging by default as you need to forge items to break for crystals) are increased you'll be spending into the high end range of hundreds of millions, possibly into a couple billion crone from 80 to 121.
    Current crone prices on EM are around 50m crone for 100 rps.

People are QQing all over forums making a huge debate about upgrades being sold permanently on IM so everyone has a chance to have one.
    What about Trinities? Buying an upgrade on EM atm is cheaper and immensely less frustrating than playing a trinity attempting to get even just a normal weapon to use.
    Last edited by CPG215; 06-04-2016 at 02:20 AM.

+9 should be by default 100% success rate of Weapon and Armor Reinforcement so everyone has the same chance to get up there. I already sent Karazy the suggestion see if you can convince him it is a good idea for everyone.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    +9 should be by default 100% success rate of Weapon and Armor Reinforcement so everyone has the same chance to get up there. I already sent Karazy the suggestion see if you can convince him it is a good idea for everyone.
    I agree wholeheartedly. There are several valid reason for this as well. More than just trinities.
    It eases player progression. +9 E.Bed is almost same pdef as 6x-8x pdef +5 glacial, iirc.
    The grind in this game is already tough as it is.
    Maybe onyx weapons might not be such a good idea because the all attack. Onyx armors would be a good idea, imo, mainly because it would help more players get into the end game content, rather than only the ones with max SD armors and/or upgs, since that seems to be what it is reliant upon, though i can not confirm personally. Only what i read. +14/+15 onyx is about the same stats you can get out of chimera when it comes to the main stat of the onyx. Would still keep Chimera in play because of the second stat you can get from them also. So its not like it would be killing the IM stones or anything. Those would still flourish.