+ Reply to Thread

Unable to pay WIth paypal

Paypal is a pain on the ass to pay, is a way to pay directly with my credit card to Rohan directly and not have to pass all the issues with those pay methods of third party?

I have been trying to paypal acept my credit card 3 days on row, loss a lot of chances and still say is not posible, when at the start it was posible, i even talk to the bank and they say is paypal

Ever thought of contacting the PayPal support? We can't be much of a help here.

Banned
    yeah listen to tinypussy.

Peasant
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    yeah listen to tinypussy.
    Small Horse (English) = Tai ni po ni (chinines) read out loud :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kmilordCastle View Post
    Paypal is a pain on the ass to pay, is a way to pay directly with my credit card to Rohan directly and not have to pass all the issues with those pay methods of third party?

I have been trying to paypal acept my credit card 3 days on row, loss a lot of chances and still say is not posible, when at the start it was posible, i even talk to the bank and they say is paypal
    paypal works fine for me and wouldn't use anything else with a game like this.
    I have it hooked up to an actual bank account so it does not even look at my credit card. IMHO trusting multiple companies with your credit card number is asking to get bent over and poked in the wallet with a blunt instrument.

I would strongly suggest you take knuffl's advice and work out your issues with paypal directly. It is far safer way of paying for things.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Paymentwall (SOFORT banking) is just as safe and saves me the troubles of having to transfer money to Paypall and shit.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    My only experience with paymentwall is as a payment broker that lets me link a website to payment providers like paypal and ultimate gaming cards.

I've never had to transfer money to paypal, though I have transferred money from paypal to my bank acct as people pay me for goods I sold them. Paypal directly debits my bank acct. Mind you I keep a strictly limited budget in that account to protect me against unauthorized usage. That never happened to me in the 10 years I have been using paypal but who knows - anything is possible.

What I do get is the ability to dispute charges made by those that don't deliver my purchases.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    So does your local bank - at least here, anyway. You're covered for xxxx thousands euro's, I'll have to look up how much exactly as it depends on what account you have, but ye. Been using SOFORT banking for quite a while now both on here and steam and whatever internet purchases I have to do - so far so good.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher