+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    I didn't read all that.

customer service 101: if your customer is upset-----fix it.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    I didn't read all that.

Uhhhmmm i do agree on this but releasing upgrds just for the sake of releasing them again to keep everyone happy doesnt seem to be the right thing to do in this case. Agi Dhans are owning pretty much any and everything out there so selling upgrds means everyone wants to play Agi Dhan and be the top dog. Problem with this is same as we had with Templars, everyone wanted to be the bad a$$ templar and all the other classes where just there being either buffers or aura slaves.
    Karazy tried to please us with balance game play called upgrds 3.0 and look how they ended up to be. It literaly exploded on everyones faces. Halfelfs are hitting extremely hard and Dhans invenom has no counter. If i have to ask yet again hold the upgrds for when the final patch and the so called final adjustment patch is complete see how it turns out to be and then sell the upgrds 4.0 with no less stats than 3.0 but with the right twicks to "balance" or near balance everything. If that means making all classes a litle more tanky then pls do take that road.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    I didn't read all that.

TLR:

He takes ppl to underground prison to talk in private about the "game"

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post

Anyways, let's get back to the point at hand.. Hating on Old Man Mark! BOO BABY BOOMERS! It's your fault we haven't sold Upgrade weapons! GET HIM!! ~<3
    Hah! I KNEW it!

^ This is what it feels like to be a GM in this game ^
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-07-2016 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    TLR:

He takes ppl to underground prison to talk in private about the "game"

That was with you! We were talking about the game though.. guess those screenshots were taken at JUST the right time, huh? I think we were talking about how terrible the gossip is in game, about your awful reputation, and if I remember correctly, more of your ideas on improving the game, that I REACHED OUT TO YOU to ask about. That was the time we were discussing some of your ideas regarding the re-introduction of the Sister's accessory sets, yeah? We covered a lot of topics that day actually. I forget though, as it's been a while. You stopped talking to me, remember? You got upset at me for denying multiple requests from you on things that we just won't do for you, and I guess your true colors came out after you realized that you're not earning special favors from me because I asked for your input. I used to stick up for you Iceyy, but you just lost the benefit of my doubt. You show us the kind of person you are time and time again, and it's time I stopped ignoring it.

PenguinJoe, you are so right, you don't even know! It's all fine though; the whole scapegoat thing is pretty common in situations like this. With no one to blame, it's easy to pick on the guy that's readily available, so here I go filling that hole. I purposely keep my distance from players because of situations like this. People pretend to be nice, to want to be my friend, to "help" R.O.H.A.N., but in the end it's people just trying to push their agendas on me, or to try and garner information from me, and they are always disappointed when I don't give them the special favors they wanted. I want to say that they don't also disappoint me, but I need to be honest and say that sometimes, they really, really do..and While I have met some truly awful people on this game, I have also met some super helpful ones too! To those awesome people (You know who you are~), thank you for your information, support, and help. I really do appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    People pretend to be nice, to want to be my friend, to "help" R.O.H.A.N., but in the end it's people just trying to push their agendas on me, or to try and garner information from me, and they are always disappointed when I don't give them the special favors they wanted.
    Let's be friends!
    sell those upgrades finally, kkk?

I'm joking btw. Don't hate on me, was just too tempting o.o

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I have to admit though, when Karazy barged in on these forums, I was not impressed. I think it may have showed, not sure.
    I had to adjust that opinion half way through.

Nevertheless, despite all the efforts (hats off for that), I feel it's a one man show and feels more like carrying coals to Newcastle. It's even harder knowing that some solutions are just out of hand reach due to formalities and dev requirements.
    I'm also pretty niffed atm about the ticket handling. I've had quite a few done in my time and never had any real complaints about those other than the standard copy paste - but this one overshoots all I've seen for now.

Like I've said before, it's tough staying just as motivated/enthusiastic - but I do reckon that perfectly well goes both ways.

Also, what happened to: what happens in jail, stays in jail?
    Isn't that some kind of mutual, (un)written agreement?
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 06-07-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Also, what happened to: what happens in jail, stays in jail?
    Isn't that some kind of mutual, (un)written agreement?
    It's pretty much like the pirates code. They are more like guidelines.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Watched too much Pirates of the Caribbean >.>
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast