+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    What's wrong. Can't handle when someone refutes what you have to say? Prove me wrong then

But instead of trying to make a discussion of it you go running off to a corner with "whatever you say, if Sunny is correct and you are oldman, you have the same attitudes as babyboomers, always have something to say, they think everything is a competition, argue everything and blah blah blah and ALWAYS they think have the "reason".... this is not a competition Mr Penguin theres nothing here to argue you just started meddeling.

Anyway, you dont like what I post ? is easy like I said before, turn the page or ignore me, theres is not a medal for who post more or argue more."

You are right. It's not a competition. In case you missed the whole point of forums, it is a discussion. Forums are discussion boards. You present your views. I refute (or as you call it 'meddle') your view and present my own. You say I am full of crap. And when I call on you to provide additional clarification to back up your view you start whining that start acting like a child calling people names rather than being rational and presenting your view in a more elaborated manner.

Welcome to forum PvP. Want to be competitive, you better level up.
    This guy going on about the babyboomers lollllllllll

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    lol he is funny as hell. I'm having a hoot getting him riled up. the ranting is hilarious. funniest part is he doesn't seem to realize I AM a boomer
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-06-2016 at 02:33 PM.

BOOM!!!
    Anyone high five?
    ...no one? Ok back to my corner
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    BOOM!!!
    Anyone high five?
    ...no one? Ok back to my corner

lol he is funny as hell. I'm having a hoot getting him riled up. the ranting is hilarious. funniest part is he doesn't seem to realize I AM a boomer

That guy again. I can still see his moronic responses through quotes and it's really hilarious. He has been calling people drama queen and toxic when in fact he's the one starting bs and getting angry over someone's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    That guy again. I can still see his moronic responses through quotes and it's really hilarious. He has been calling people drama queen and toxic when in fact he's the one starting bs and getting angry over someone's opinion.
    Yeah stupidity is a sickness better just ignore him and let him die. xD

Back to topic...
    ...rates haven't been the same since the merge of Jin into Ran. Keeping the rates from Reinforcement, Forging and Exp would have been the better thing to do cause having those rates over drop and crone was the deal GMs had with us. I actually opted for them and look we have lower rates than ever
    Could be a bug or a glitch but hey i am no expert ;D
    Last edited by RBNXD; 06-06-2016 at 06:36 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

well drama queen if you "block" me then why you still watching my responses? it supposed you CANT see anything through any sh1t!!! drama queen, toxic and liar..... if you dont like my "moronic" responses then turn the page or ignore me ret@rd!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yeah stupidity is a sickness better just ignore him and let him die. xD
    same as wanna know everyones life...........

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    so much toxic stuff what happened? brittney spears come to play rohan?

Good job SunnyAngel, this post made me LOL! Anywho..

Wow. Where's that Michael Jackson popcorn emote? I think it's been made abundantly clear that I'll talk to anyone that asks to talk to me, and that my PM's are NEVER turned off! There is a reason I like to talk to people in prison, it's so that I can give them my full attention INSTEAD of being spam-telled by my players I DO NOT want to ignore. What I find extremely interesting, is the guy that started this thread did talk to me in game, but by accusing me of the same stuff that he accused me of in this post that I missed. What happened you may ask!? I asked him to do his research on the game; on the Upgrade weapons he wants to talk about, the ones he thinks I have no idea or understanding about, and to hit me back up. It's been a little over a week now, guess he had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to contribute but his negativity! What a shame. I was really ready to get into an intellectual discussion with him about them too.

The guy that started this thread in the first place? Sounds like he was just jelly of the people that were smart enough to communicate their grievances towards this game to me. I'm used to being made a scapegoat for a majority of R.O.H.A.N.'s issues, but there need to be lines placed at some point. I'm not sitting in a room, hanging around with other business-y people trying to come up with ways to screw over my dear Rohanians. Honestly, I try to be as available of a resource as I can be for the players online, and you can ask other players how I have either personally reached out to them for opinions or ideas, or to the many more who message me out of the blue and I make time in my day to talk to them about their problems or ideas. This does NOT make me have preferential treatment towards these players, or like them any more OR less than the people who don't talk to me at all..

Anyways, let's get back to the point at hand.. Hating on Old Man Mark! BOO BABY BOOMERS! It's your fault we haven't sold Upgrade weapons! GET HIM!! ~<3