+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reload01 View Post
    well maybe "stating their opinions" but this turned into toxic liek you said, someone respect opinions others not, read again and you will see it :P
    Nothing toxic here but your own responses friend. You are the one getting all bent out of shape. No one else. All I did was point out some inaccuracies in what you wrote along with detailed explanbations why I felt they lacked accuracy. You complain about those not respecting your opinions while you turn around and disrespect the opinions of those that respond to you.

Pot meet Kettle.

so much toxic stuff what happened? brittney spears come to play rohan?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

In what part I disrespect other opinions? let me tell you something Mr. penguin, you want to be a wannabe "troll" and you dont find any more sh1t to say so you started you "opinion" after Mr. Flytick reply me. If you dont like what I post then turn the page or ignore me, is so easy, but im not like the others you wanna be troll, and for your information im not your friend, so dont call me "friend" . Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    so much toxic stuff what happened? brittney spears come to play rohan?

o.0 im blind!!!!! lol im much more of apocalyptica

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reload01 View Post
    In what part I disrespect other opinions? let me tell you something Mr. penguin, you want to be a wannabe "troll" and you dont find any more sh1t to say so you started you "opinion" after Mr. Flytick reply me. If you dont like what I post then turn the page or ignore me, is so easy, but im not like the others you wanna be troll, and for your information im not your friend, so dont call me "friend" . Have a nice day.
    Looks like you answered your own question with your the rest of your response.

Well done.

btw - I never called you MY friend. I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt that you just might have one somewhere. Just sayin'

whatever you say, if Sunny is correct and you are oldman, you have the same attitudes as babyboomers, always have something to say, they think everything is a competition, argue everything and blah blah blah and ALWAYS they think have the "reason".... this is not a competition Mr Penguin theres nothing here to argue you just started meddeling.

Anyway, you dont like what I post ? is easy like I said before, turn the page or ignore me, theres is not a medal for who post more or argue more.

http:www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPOTEs_yTJo

Banned
    What's wrong. Can't handle when someone refutes what you have to say? Prove me wrong then

But instead of trying to make a discussion of it you go running off to a corner with "whatever you say, if Sunny is correct and you are oldman, you have the same attitudes as babyboomers, always have something to say, they think everything is a competition, argue everything and blah blah blah and ALWAYS they think have the "reason".... this is not a competition Mr Penguin theres nothing here to argue you just started meddeling.

Anyway, you dont like what I post ? is easy like I said before, turn the page or ignore me, theres is not a medal for who post more or argue more."

You are right. It's not a competition. In case you missed the whole point of forums, it is a discussion. Forums are discussion boards. You present your views. I refute (or as you call it 'meddle') your view and present my own. You say I am full of crap. And when I call on you to provide additional clarification to back up your view you start whining that start acting like a child calling people names rather than being rational and presenting your view in a more elaborated manner.

Welcome to forum PvP. Want to be competitive, you better level up.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-06-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Lol PJ i blocked this dude, there is nothing to arge with him, he needs a long way to gear and lvl up here in the forums xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    What's wrong. Can't handle when someone refutes what you have to say? Prove me wrong then

But instead of trying to make a discussion of it you go running off to a corner with "whatever you say, if Sunny is correct and you are oldman, you have the same attitudes as babyboomers, always have something to say, they think everything is a competition, argue everything and blah blah blah and ALWAYS they think have the "reason".... this is not a competition Mr Penguin theres nothing here to argue you just started meddeling.

Anyway, you dont like what I post ? is easy like I said before, turn the page or ignore me, theres is not a medal for who post more or argue more."

You are right. It's not a competition. In case you missed the whole point of forums, it is a discussion. Forums are discussion boards. You present your views. I refute (or as you call it 'meddle') your view and present my own. You say I am full of crap. And when I call on you to provide additional clarification to back up your view you start whining that start acting like a child calling people names rather than being rational and presenting your view in a more elaborated manner.

Welcome to forum PvP. Want to be competitive, you better level up.
    better welcome to your hobby.... babyboomer always have something to say, sometimes productive others not.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Lol PJ i blocked this dude, there is nothing to arge with him, he needs a long way to gear and lvl up here in the forums xD
    maybe you dont have nothing to do in game and you are another GM wannabe