+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Jin has been the same as Ran as far as the social interactions go. Both servers had drama. Players in both servers acted no different. Why? Because they are not robots in each server. They are people and people generally behave the same no matter what server they are socializing in. In both servers people in your party want to know who it is they are in a party with. No difference there. When you clam up, they don't trust you and when they don't trust you, they want nothing to do with you. It isn't bad habits. It is just how people are. You live in world full of people so you had better get used to that.

But calling people 'scumbags' and 'toxic' because they are curious about you is ignorant and stupid. If you are not her4e to socialize with other players, why are you playing an MMO in the first place? Cooperative play with others is a BIG part of the enjoyment of any MMO. If you don't want to immerse yourself in that part of it, you are getting very, very little ouit of the game and, hon4estly, wasting your time and money playing it.

And by the way jainus isn't jin part 2. It's ran part 2.

just sayin
    it seems you dont play this game a few ago right??? if not let me give you a map, ran and jin players you can noticed the difference, most of ran players just give you pt and talk very nicely without asking too many questions. Jin player.... always ask many questions "who you are" "where you from" "whos your alt" " what guild you from? lucid or e2n" "link me your wep""did you have pants or panties"???...... You dont like my argument? is ok I didnt ask for your aprovement but... is an obligation to socialize or interact with other players??? it is? in the term of use says about I need to interact??? if it so then tell me. I live in a world full of people that I socialize and have many many things to do,it calls REAL LIFE if your life is the world of ROHAN and you feel ok then great for you in your VIRTUAL world. This is not my lifestyle is just a hobby.

PS: jainus is jin part 2.... more jin players than ran players, checkmate pal

Quote Originally Posted by reload01 View Post
    it seems you dont play this game a few ago right??? if not let me give you a map, ran and jin players you can noticed the difference, most of ran players just give you pt and talk very nicely without asking too many questions. Jin player.... always ask many questions "who you are" "where you from" "whos your alt" " what guild you from? lucid or e2n" "link me your wep""did you have pants or panties"???...... You dont like my argument? is ok I didnt ask for your aprovement but... is an obligation to socialize or interact with other players??? it is? in the term of use says about I need to interact??? if it so then tell me. I live in a world full of people that I socialize and have many many things to do,it calls REAL LIFE if your life is the world of ROHAN and you feel ok then great for you in your VIRTUAL world. This is not my lifestyle is just a hobby.

delusional srsly theres more ran players than jin players

inb4 these guys try to claim the phrohan ppl who were randomly placed in 1 of the 2 servers.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned

1. lol - you have no idea who I am or how long iv been around.
    2. you think ran players don't ask the same stuff jin players do? (well they wont ask about e2n because e2n thing was jin guild)
    3. I never said it was mandatory that you give any info about yourself st all. All I said is that if you didn't want to share info about yourself, people - ran or jin origin - won't trust you. Don't want to talk about yourself, then don't. But don't blame that on then. Its all you sirrah.
    4. Not sure where you get the idea that jin had more drama than ran did but i am primarily an akhma->shielyn->ran->jainus player. trust me, if you were living in a jin world, you missed all the truly toxic ran drama of which there was plenty to go around for 2 jins.
    5. The only reason there are more ex-jin players now is because most ran players left when jin came over than the GMs started giving them everything under the sun to keep them from all from ragequitting. A lot of long term ran players simply said fk you all and left when they saw all the favoritism shown to jin while they got a kick in the ass. They left when they saw their hideously upgrades and epics were being destroyed by upgrade 2.0s that cost half the price. Before the merge there were double the players compared to Jin. After the merge about half the old ran players got tired of all the BS and simply walked away to see if there is more fun to be had in other alternative gaming providers.

at the end of the day there is no ran. there is no jin. there is only jainus. deal with them however you want but like it or not everybody playing in jainus now has the same right to be here as you.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    delusional srsly theres more ran players than jin players

inb4 these guys try to claim the phrohan ppl who were randomly placed in 1 of the 2 servers.
    delusional? ok then tell me where are the ran players??? where??? please educate me I need a map.

btw.... if there are more ran players why Jins top guild is running the server???

1. lol - you have no idea who I am or how long iv been around.
    2. you think ran players don't ask the same stuff jin players do? (well they wont ask about e2n because e2n thing was jin guild)
    3. I never said it was mandatory that you give any info about yourself st all. All I said is that if you didn't want to share info about yourself, people - ran or jin origin - won't trust you. Don't want to talk about yourself, then don't. But don't blame that on then. Its all you sirrah.
    4. Not sure where you get the idea that jin had more drama than ran did but i am primarily an akhma->shielyn->ran->jainus player. trust me, if you were living in a jin world, you missed all the truly toxic ran drama of which there was plenty to go around for 2 jins.
    5. The only reason there are more ex-jin players now is because most ran players left when jin came over than the GMs started giving them everything under the sun to keep them from all from ragequitting. A lot of long term ran players simply said fk you all and left when they saw all the favoritism shown to jin while they got a kick in the ass. They left when they saw their hideously upgrades and epics were being destroyed by upgrade 2.0s that cost half the price. Before the merge there were double the players compared to Jin. After the merge about half the old ran players got tired of all the BS and simply walked away to see if there is more fun to be had in other alternative gaming providers.

at the end of the day there is no ran. there is no jin. there is only jainus. deal with them however you want but like it or not everybody playing in jainus now has the same right to be here as you.
    yeah I know who you are the "famous" troll forum camper, the "famous technological geek GM wannabe" and salty and spice and blah blah blah many thing you wanna be too I dont give a f'%^& you are, right now your the one whos replying me and arguing etc etc. You think im here since yesterday??? no pal im an olddddd player who started in Ahkma server and Ohn. So dont come and treat me like a new player. E2N was not a jin thing. they were in RAN and they were nobodies. You got 1 point for #5. And to finish this im not talking about rights to play here or there , im talking about how toxic jin players are, you have a different argument? ok good for you I respect that but dont try to change my mind. Have a nice day.

delusional? ok then tell me where are the ran players??? where??? please educate me I need a map.

btw.... if there are more ran players why Jins top guild is running the server???
    You wouldnt get it until time machines come out.

Lucid is an elite group akin to a small flock of birds. E2N and the ppl not in lucid are a horde akin to a supercolony of ants. Like I said when jin server and guilds soak up all the non lucid guilds like a sponge you cant claim jin is bigger than ran.

1. lol - you have no idea who I am or how long iv been around. he is an old man!
    2. you think ran players don't ask the same stuff jin players do? (well they wont ask about e2n because e2n thing was jin guild) actually started in syrephis fking aids parasite guild, from there they moved to tempest merged to shielyn and so on.
    4. Not sure where you get the idea that jin had more drama than ran did but i am primarily an akhma->shielyn->ran->jainus player. trust me, if you were living in a jin world, you missed all the truly toxic ran drama of which there was plenty to go around for 2 jins. quality drama not the jin garbage.
    5. The only reason there are more ex-jin players now is because most ran players left when jin came over than the GMs started giving them everything under the sun to keep them from all from ragequitting. A lot of long term ran players simply said fk you all and left when they saw all the favoritism shown to jin while they got a kick in the ass. They left when they saw their hideously upgrades and epics were being destroyed by upgrade 2.0s that cost half the price. Before the merge there were double the players compared to Jin. After the merge about half the old ran players got tired of all the BS and simply walked away to see if there is more fun to be had in other alternative gaming providers. Not to mention the lol free +18s.

Last edited by sunnyangel; 06-04-2016 at 06:11 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Just like I said, the people here are so toxic even sharing ideas turned into some toxic salty argument. =.= @reload01 I don't think they're trying to change your belief or whatever, they are just stating their opinions just like everybody else here does.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Just like I said, the people here are so toxic even sharing ideas turned into some toxic salty argument. =.= @reload01 I don't think they're trying to change your belief or whatever, they are just stating their opinions just like everybody else here does.
    well maybe "stating their opinions" but this turned into toxic liek you said, someone respect opinions others not, read again and you will see it :P

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You wouldnt get it until time machines come out.

Lucid is an elite group akin to a small flock of birds. E2N and the ppl not in lucid are a horde akin to a supercolony of ants. Like I said when jin server and guilds soak up all the non lucid guilds like a sponge you cant claim jin is bigger than ran.
    I just roflmao with your answers hahahhahahah

I recently did tryning dlvling anything and really the rates are terrible and need to wasted alot of crones to dlvling something... as @StrOwnz said... I already did said in another thread, we need a day per week or even per mouth with increses rates forging.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast