+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    This all started on jin.

Shinji and friends were dirty rotten cheaters and thus plagued maha and friends to also play dirty and now a days playing dirty is just the norm.

Pre jin times we had little to no corruption but still lots of drama because ppl eat that **** up.
    yeahh all started in jin, full of drama and soap opera....... this game is so toxic, thats why I left this game and if I come back someday ill just hide and play in silence, everything is "you are him" you are this alt" etc etc, most of players make me sick and produce me nauseas.

Quote Originally Posted by reload01 View Post
    yeahh all started in jin, full of drama and soap opera....... this game is so toxic, thats why I left this game and if I come back someday ill just hide and play in silence, everything is "you are him" you are this alt" etc etc, most of players make me sick and produce me nauseas.
    Then tell the players who you are and done no need to cry a river over others drama.
    T_T
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Then tell the players who you are and done no need to cry a river over others drama.
    T_T
    another jin player,thats the problem all of you want to know everyone personal life, what user is behind of and any sort of sh1t!!!!!!!!! people like you always have the same issues and words "cry" " "QQ" .... I dont need to tell players who am I, just all of you need to respect and enjoy the game.

another jin player,thats the problem all of you want to know everyone personal life, what user is behind of and any sort of sh1t!!!!!!!!! people like you always have the same issues and words "cry" " "QQ" .... I dont need to tell players who am I, just all of you need to respect and enjoy the game.
    Idk if you are stupid or mentally disabled, people in forum and in game know me as Priestess, FlyKicks, RBNXD or Ruben. I think that is enough to know. If you want to publicly post your personal life and all that stuff pls do keep your CancerBook updated every minute

BTW I don't have a FB account for the last 3 years ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Idk if you are stupid or mentally disabled, people in forum and in game know me as Priestess, FlyKicks, RBNXD or Ruben. I think that is enough to know. If you want to publicly post your personal life and all that stuff pls do keep your CancerBook updated every minute

BTW I don't have a FB account for the last 3 years ;D
    Well like I said before I dont need to tell people who am I, even on game, solo or in pt, just another user playing his character, why should I tell who I am ? maybe you dont know what am I but YOU!!!! you are retard!!!!! I dont give a fuc%^ who you are so I dont need to know you in game or forum as Priestext ,flytick or Robin. No one here is talking about social pages, are you itchy???? I just talk about jin players if u consider yourself like the others jin players that like to know who is everyone well dont complain about it maybe you are another toxic person......

PS: you can keep talking yourself, most of every jin player are scumbags toxic persons..... sayonara enjoy the game.

Banned
    Well like I said before I dont need to tell people who am I, even on game, solo or in pt, just another user playing his character, why should I tell who I am ? maybe you dont know what am I but YOU!!!! you are retard!!!!! I dont give a fuc%^ who you are so I dont need to know you in game or forum as Priestext ,flytick or Robin. No one here is talking about social pages, are you itchy???? I just talk about jin players if u consider yourself like the others jin players that like to know who is everyone well dont complain about it maybe you are another toxic person......

PS: you can keep talking yourself, most of every jin player are scumbags toxic persons..... sayonara enjoy the game.
    Hey Ruben, looks like somebody has something to hide.

Seems you don't have any idea that this game shares a lot of common properties as social pages like FB, Twitter and chatrooms. MMORPGs expand on those by giving you an extra interactive dimension to use with your SOCIAL connections.

In Rohan, people like to have some idea what kind of person they are partying & sharing their scrolls with. They aren't so cool about sharing their experience with somebody that tells them to fk off when they ask information about them. It is called being sociable and is a large part of any MMO game -- you know, that whole cooperative gaming bit that makes MMO games popular to begin with.

That sounds like you are on your way out. Well gl with that and kthxby. I doubt you will get the full enjoyment of any MMO game since you really don't know how to use it top its fullest.

As PJ said if people in game don't know who you are then they will go with the simple thinking that you're either a leecher, a spender who doesn't care about the game other than winning, a spender who thinks only on themselves and feeds on the drama, free player that only knows about free stuff for himself and cries about everything on forums or those guys that at least are trying to make the game go in a good direction for everyone's sake.
    See Rohan is a community if you don't make yourself known you're no one just another player. There is this thing called guilds where you can make yourself useful and even a friend list for those guys you got friendly with. You don't want to make yourself known? Then don't complain you're labeled as an indo crying kid. You know those that cry when they get RPKed and start a drama over it.
    I have played this game for a very long time and this is how Rohan mostly works even inside the guilds where mostly are friends helping each others. I don't have anything against you but calling me a Jin player that wants to know who everyone is, is kind of wrong =_=
    Anyways GL and have fun
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Hey Ruben, looks like somebody has something to hide.

Seems you don't have any idea that this game shares a lot of common properties as social pages like FB, Twitter and chatrooms. MMORPGs expand on those by giving you an extra interactive dimension to use with your SOCIAL connections.

In Rohan, people like to have some idea what kind of person they are partying & sharing their scrolls with. They aren't so cool about sharing their experience with somebody that tells them to fk off when they ask information about them. It is called being sociable and is a large part of any MMO game -- you know, that whole cooperative gaming bit that makes MMO games popular to begin with.

That sounds like you are on your way out. Well gl with that and kthxby. I doubt you will get the full enjoyment of any MMO game since you really don't know how to use it top its fullest.
    I dont have nothing to hide, but Ill not share anything of my life or what characters im playing, in game if I talk to someone I just talk about games and games stuff, series, movies etc, I dont need to leech anyone I just like to play alone and if I pt to someone im the guy who shares pack and scroll, I dont need to beg nothing. and about jin players.... I just say they are sooooo toxic and they wanna know who you are and everything and what character you play, if someone get itchy is not my problem, I just say the reality. The merge was so cool at the beginning that was the last time I came back, then few weeks later they sick ran players with their bad habbits and now jainus is the new jin part 2. Sorry if someone get offended but no sorry. Enough with the bad bad and BAD administration in this "MMO" to have to stand scumbags.

As PJ said if people in game don't know who you are then they will go with the simple thinking that you're either a leecher, a spender who doesn't care about the game other than winning, a spender who thinks only on themselves and feeds on the drama, free player that only knows about free stuff for himself and cries about everything on forums or those guys that at least are trying to make the game go in a good direction for everyone's sake.
    See Rohan is a community if you don't make yourself known you're no one just another player. There is this thing called guilds where you can make yourself useful and even a friend list for those guys you got friendly with. You don't want to make yourself known? Then don't complain you're labeled as an indo crying kid. You know those that cry when they get RPKed and start a drama over it.
    I have played this game for a very long time and this is how Rohan mostly works even inside the guilds where mostly are friends helping each others. I don't have anything against you but calling me a Jin player that wants to know who everyone is, is kind of wrong =_=
    Anyways GL and have fun
    Who labeled me as a "indo crying kid"? come on', see this is the same words as all jin players always use "crying" "QQ more" etc , no one here is crying I just make an argument like AlienCreature did and you just come telling me " tell the players who you are and done no need to cry a river over others drama" sorry but im the "another player" I better like that than to be known in game like others and always have a drama like this is a real life, maybe because they dont a have real life things or a productive life to do and they make the game their life, yes that must be the problem in this "MMO". Whats next??? ISEN and JAINUS Merge? well thats another topic.

GL and have fun too.

Banned
    I dont have nothing to hide, but Ill not share anything of my life or what characters im playing, in game if I talk to someone I just talk about games and games stuff, series, movies etc, I dont need to leech anyone I just like to play alone and if I pt to someone im the guy who shares pack and scroll, I dont need to beg nothing. and about jin players.... I just say they are sooooo toxic and they wanna know who you are and everything and what character you play, if someone get itchy is not my problem, I just say the reality. The merge was so cool at the beginning that was the last time I came back, then few weeks later they sick ran players with their bad habbits and now jainus is the new jin part 2. Sorry if someone get offended but no sorry. Enough with the bad bad and BAD administration in this "MMO" to have to stand scumbags.
    Jin has been the same as Ran as far as the social interactions go. Both servers had drama. Players in both servers acted no different. Why? Because they are not robots in each server. They are people and people generally behave the same no matter what server they are socializing in. In both servers people in your party want to know who it is they are in a party with. No difference there. When you clam up, they don't trust you and when they don't trust you, they want nothing to do with you. It isn't bad habits. It is just how people are. You live in world full of people so you had better get used to that.

But calling people 'scumbags' and 'toxic' because they are curious about you is ignorant and stupid. If you are not here to socialize with other players, why are you playing an MMO in the first place? Cooperative play with others is a BIG part of the enjoyment of any MMO. If you don't want to immerse yourself in that part of it, you are getting very, very little out of the game and, honestly, wasting your time and money playing it.

And by the way jainus isn't jin part 2. It's ran part 2.

just sayin

-- edit since this came in after your response to Ruben...

Players will immerse in an mmorpg. That is normal and a large part of any mmorpg. I mean that is what they are FOR. They all have drama, QQ, hazing, crying, flaming, toxicity, friendship, scamming and everything else you can get when more than 2 people play the same game or hang out in the same forums together. Most do it to get away from a hard, stressful real life. I know I did for years and you know what? It helped. A LOT.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-04-2016 at 02:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast