+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Banned

State of things.....

So lemme preface this with the fact that I belong only to my guild. Sickology and for the most part I don't pvp unless people blindly atk my parties.

So, I keep seeing the following thing in game.

"There's no competition."

Im killed by the 4 or 5 top guilds on a regular basis. E2N, Lucid, FalseGods, 420, and their degenerate guild rebels which isnt really a top guild but if you kill rebels they typically call one of the other 4 to kill you.

Im constantly told "If you don't want killed by us (insert one of those 4 guilds) join us.

I don't want in any of the big 4 guilds my dekan is +11 my dhans +10. I got a lot of leveling to do before I even consider joining a big guild getting to the point of not caring if I dont exp anymore or not. Which would be around +40 or so.

While im in my guild certain people know me. They know who I am and will typically leave me alone. However some of my chars are guildless and are often said to be KOS alt chars. My dekans, and giant are two prime examples of this. They are guildless simply because I kill them so I can venge my party to my dhans locations. So I dont put them in guild just so I have this ability.

However all the guilds will kill them saying they are an alt for such and such guild.....

Now when it comes to accessories and the works.

GL getting bosses. The are camped and controlled by the top guilds. IF you manage to walk up on one. You better be able to kill it quickly otherwise just dont bother. One of the guilds camping it will probably be walking in find you killing the boss and skull fuk you then kos you for trying to "take their boss"

I recently tried to make a FD +12 and spent 150$ attempting this. It sits at +6 right now. No I dont expect it to be ez or 100% success but I wanna know what I need to spend to get them to that point.

Since I left and came back recently somethings that I have noticed. The forge rates are complete **** now. Enhancement rates are even worse. Deleveling items is terrible. This is over a period of a few months they have dropped the forge rates down stupid low.

As for the company running the game. You stand part in this issue for your lack of player base. I brought about 10 people to the game several months ago. Most of them quit before they hit 100.

Lack of sales when it comes to upgrades. Items NEEDED on this server to actually pvp is the worst of the problems. Several of them didnt have much of an issue when I said about 120$ or so for a GOOD weapon. However none of them were willing to dump 300-500$ on an upgrade. Since they didnt wanna pay those prices and upgrade parts sales weren't coming up.

They decided to move on. Saying that the game isnt bad. It needs some work. The company running it is trying to "fix" something by not selling things that already exist. That isnt fixing the game. Its setting impossible odds for new people joining the game.

New people dont wanna look and see oh great I need to spend a minimum of 1500$ to have a decent character. They just dont. If they were going to spend that much they would go to a much more popular game and buy an account there.

Rohan at this point in time doesn't have a growing player base. Which is sad cause the game is getting balanced and making other characters more viable all around in pvp. However its the accessories and gear needed to play that is the obnoxious part about this game.

So between the company making it impossible trying to isen the server and top guilds clinging to the top killing anyone that isnt in their guild calling them kos alts. The game is somewhat impossible to play or want to keep playing.

Things that would help this game flourish.

Making it so you can get walter medals. (To this date I have no idea how you even get them other than exchange market)
    Selling Stat talismans OR being able to exchange them for one of a different stat.
    Selling upgrade parts and or making 1-2 of them obtainable though quests in game.
    Changing all boss spawn times to 1-3hrs + adding new boss spawn locations. I can think of a number of remote spots that you could put boss spawns that would make it impossible for all guilds to camp them.

Not to mention these people need to sleep maybe work / school. So other guilds will get their shot at boss drops. It would expand competition. It would give a bit more life back to the game.

Im not saying im quitting. At this point. I just dont think imma stick around too much longer. I do enjoy the balance patch(s). I dont however like the drought that is weapons and accessories needed for certain classes.

If you dont want upgrades go play isen. This server has them already sell the fkers.

well i acually feel the same as you
    and i come to the point..and i make savage INT and savage str...and just run and PK when i play { i kinda play 2 hrs a day max}
    so that only thing left at the moment....

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Now, this is a long post.
    Care to use colours? I'm just asking.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

This guy cant be bothered to kill no lifers that is why he doesnt care about it but i know how he feels being kosed for no reason what so ever. I was like this in the past but for some reason everyone ignores me when i pass right next to them prob cause i am a priest lol Anyways i have been trying to bring people here to and they tell me the same thing about EM.
    Holy sh1t dude 500-600$ for a fking piece of pixel OMFG! this people are fking retarded and greedy as fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffk!
    The rest was a very long silence while he quitted qq

@StrOwnz
    Man try to change locations or contact the Guild masters of this retarded kids. Most of the times are random players that join the big guilds just to rpk cause they feel like they are something joining a big guild. GL bro
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Actually I'm one of those that came back to revisit the official server after chatting with StrOwnz (Dekon) in fb. Spent some cash, hung around for a lil while then went meh! shortly after seeing that thunderfk called "Trinity" and retired to the forums.

Honestly uncle dekon you are right.

Not only is karazy and friends ****ing everything up but they cant even sell the things ppl want to buy like totally whack.

Maybe we need to say please before take my money for them to listen.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 05-26-2016 at 04:56 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    So far you cant level.

Talking to the gms of guilds is a waste of time I get the same "join and you wont be killed" from all of them. When your killed by all of them whats it matter if you have one less dog humping your leg. The fact that this game is gear based is the worst problem. I can live without boss drops even though I have 3 +12 feaths and a +10 flame now. I can deal with it. I would like +18 but im not blowing a gm so getting 4 of those is impossible.

Karazy is a peice of **** gm. He sits at lime all day with his pms blocked and refuses to have a chat with people except for choice people. To which I believe are probably people that are in the guild his personal characters in.

So I keep asking myself. Why keep playing when I have been told several times by gms they WONT be selling the things people need to play on the server.

The answer is clear now.

Dont.

Because playing and giving them money is stupid. You are rewarding their ignorant decisions.

Im going to say it.

Anyone with +18 boss drops either sucked off a gm or dropped 1000$ or better to make the accessory. But im betting on the blowing of gms.

The gms are doing their own thing and ignoring their players.

No players aren't always right however when you have lots of them asking for things that are needed and getting some bs like what I was told.

"We feel that selling upgrades further will only make the game worse."

HOW?!

How do you feel that selling things that people LITERALLY need to be competitive in a game. Will make things worse....?!

Are you

FKING

RETARDED?!

Literally by allowing people who HAVE these items maintain an enormous gap over newer people who enjoy the game but dont enjoy it enough to spend 500$ on a single item.

Yes by all means the game breaking part is that your not selling them.

Keep thinking your "Fixing" the problem you autistic jackasses. At the end of the day. Im ghost I thought about sticking around for a bit.

I cant level, I cant get better items than what I have. Why keep playing?! Oh right Thats stupid and continuing to do so is stupid. So imma stop being stupid and go ghost. Maybe someday the gms will pull their heads out their ass and realize the dmg is done to this server since people have upgrades. Not selling them makes it worse. Same with not selling option stones, and even ****ing melee, magic, range, and hp scrolls.

Like literally yalls fking autistic for a gm team.

i feel the same

this game is simple:

if u dont get all these end gear u are nothing, so we dont know if that guy who kill you is skilled on that chars or his money is skilled LOL

Banned
    broken game is broken.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast